Now THAT was fun. Like a madman on the first half, then sweaty hands and cramps, so i did the cruising thing for the rest of the lap. Also, huge respect for those who did it with the DS3.
I didn't mean it like that. Going through those corners, that fast, with no mistakes using your thumb is something i can't do, that's all...
... but yeah, i think a steering wheel is light years better than a pad for racing games. That's what "I" think, but to each their own, i mean who cares right?
I didn't mean it like that. Going through those corners, that fast, with no mistakes using your thumb is something i can't do, that's all...
... but yeah, i think a steering wheel is miles, i mean light years better than a pad for racing games. That's what "I" think, but to each their own, i mean who cares right?