Votes: 889 70.4%
  • American car

Votes: 86 6.8%
  • European car

Votes: 260 20.6%
  • Other

Votes: 28 2.2%

• Total voters
Toyota MRS spyder, the one with sequential gearbox. Still have it too.

My first car too (it was a horrible dark green with a brown roof), I sold it though to make funds for tuning my RX-8 which I bought shortly after and still have.

Eat Of The Dead
A red Infiniti G20. I still drive it every time I start up the game, shes my baby.

Nice, always loved the g20. My first car both times (ps3 crashed) was the '88 3.0 Supra premium. Off topic but nice Father Karras pic.

I started with a silvia.

After 1760 cars that's the only one in my garage with semi racing exhaust and sports air filter!

That was a long time ago tho...

Hoda Civic '97 from the Honda dealership. Sold like all the other cars I tuned to get gold.
Same here, I had to sell my '97 Civic so I could get a hold of more money. I remember struggling to buy expensive cars in the beginning of the game. Luckily seasonal events came and saved the day. :D

The first car I bought was a dark blue pearl Infiniti G20. At first I wasn't much of a fan of the car, then it grew on me. I sold it then bought another once I saw a similar one in the UCD and started feeling a little nostalgic...and maybe a little sorry too.

Honda - Civic Type R (EK) '98

Still have it, used it in the recent FF seasonals with the pp down to 352 until I bought a Premium Civic Type R from the New Dealership which can go lower in pp without using any ballast.

Well if you don't count the exclusive Stealth F1 and GameStop NASCAR (sorry, I had to :cool:), I bought a brown Eunos Roadster (don't know which variant). An excellent car that got me through the beginnings of A-Spec. I still have it 👍

Back