Votes: 889 70.4%
  • American car

Votes: 86 6.8%
  • European car

Votes: 260 20.6%
  • Other

Votes: 28 2.2%

• Total voters
First car was a Toyota Corolla Levin AE101, the FF one. Sold it since.

First premium car was the Honda Civic Type R FD2R. Was amazed by that loud titanium racing exhaust. :drool:

I think when I started GT5, I bought as a first car the '98 Honda Civic Type R (EK). It gave me more of a challenge at the start of the game then just using my steath mclaren to beat the crap out of every car in the beginner league.

The Delta on Le Mans. I was a die-hard fan and thought all the missing and sorely missed tracks like El Capitán and Tahiti Maze would come in the following months so I could drive the 205 and R5 on them.

C6 Z06 that I subsequently race modified. Was able to buy it and perform the modification after completing half of the license tests and most of the special events.

Just recently bought GT5 XL, so pretty much all 20+ cars that came with the voucher, so first car I DROVE was a black 86 GT '12.

My first car was a Toyota Sport 800 '65, I don't think I ever drove it or anything. I think it still needs an oil change for God's sake, lol. I did all the license tests and the special events and got other cars so I never needed to drive it. 1,100 some cars later I still have it though, in fact I'm just gonna give it the works just for the hell of it now.

Well every other GT I think gave you 10k to start :P
Plus GT5 has higher priced cars and credit limit lol
But yeah 20k still is pretty useful...license tests too

Anyways, on topic, my first car, excluding the GT86 everyone got, was an 1988 Savanna RX-7. Good car.
I used the mm-R cup car from the license a lot more though.

My first car in GT5 was the Toyota Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '99.

0.jpg

I think when I started GT5, I bought as a first car the '98 Honda Civic Type R (EK). It gave me more of a challenge at the start of the game then just using my steath mclaren to beat the crap out of every car in the beginner league.

Same Civic for me (I posted on 2nd page of this thread). Mine was (and still is) white, but I've since added hold rims and it's got a white tail (but I can't remember if the tail came with it or I put it on later). From the UCD on my starting day, this was the best under 20,000 cr.

First car I bought in GT5 was the MR2 with the sequential gear box, it was dark green, and eventually got some gold wheels installed. Love it to death, then the wholen psn thing happened and I didn't play gt5 for a year or so; went on deployments and what not. finally made it back and got the whole 2.06 update plus the 86GT and that became my starter car on my 2nd account.

Premium Civic. However had the Chromeline cars that I used outside FF races. Then the Stealth Mercedes code came in an email and it was used a lot.

Pretty rare as I get a lot of attention when using it online.

Back