STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
Good test guy's enjoyed that.👍

Scania if we run wide at Blanchimont etc were expected to lift off the gas that correct from a stewards point of view?:)

Scania if we run wide at Blanchimont etc were expected to lift off the gas that correct from a stewards point of view?:)

If people report a driver for excessive use of the outside limits of the track then a penalty shall occur to them 👍

I'm going to resign from the series my partners job gets in the way every Sunday now
Sorry guys

No worries, I'll move you down to reserve and @TomCmo shall take your place! 👍

Please make sure you have Aero fitted to your cars before attending the event - otherwise penalties shall occur. Also, please clear cache before joining the lounge. Lastly, the lounge will be open in 5 minutes!

@SkengD: Going to PM you with Setup for the Honda!

Cant seem to join guys , carry on without me ill try again next week .

Im on a time limit tonight sorry about that teammate

Sorry Moe:guilty: not wasting my time with this garbage anymore fun while it lasted but GT6 is way to broken for my liking so long guys.:cheers:

Sorry Moe:guilty: not wasting my time with this garbage anymore fun while it lasted but GT6 is way to broken for my liking so long guys.:cheers:

Sorry about all this John. We think we've cracked the problems. Tried it on "Friends Only" lounge and problem appears to be fixed!

Great racing everyone! Would've gladly taken those results before tonight, just a shame about the connection issues people were having. :(

Race 1 Results:

1st: K1utch (6 Laps)
2nd: Harsk100 (+9.584)
3rd: Scaniabebe (+12.712)
4th: ItsJackMace (+23.810)
5th: TheLuigi755 (+32.339)
6th: TomCmo (+35.076)
7th: Gedi69 (+35.211)
8th: DirtyNurbKing58 (+5 Laps)

Fastest Lap: K1utch (2:29.424)
Lap Leaders: K1utch

Race 2 Results:

1st: Harsk100 (16 Laps)
2nd: K1utch (+17.345)
3rd: Scaniabebe (+22.591)
4th: ItsJackMace (+40.535)
5th: TomCmo (+48.978)

Fastest Lap: K1utch (2:30.747)
Lap Leaders: Harsk100, Scaniabebe

--------------------
Drivers Championship Table:
Drivers_zpsd5375bda.png

Teams Championship Table:
Teams_zps44eee689.png

Independents Championship Table:
Independants_zps2d422e5c.png

Manufacturers Championship Table:

Manufacturers_zpsb386e694.png

--------------------
Drivers Notes

- @adam46: Due to you not turning up and giving no notice. You have received a penalty point. Therefore, if you do not turn up to the next event and give no notice - you'll be removed from the Series.

- @SpeedyMcQueen: Due to you not turning up and giving no notice, you have received a penalty point. Therefore, if you do not turn up to the next event and give no notice - you'll be removed from the Series.

Last edited:
im sorry guys but i cant carry on. the race started and cars were jumping all over my screen. my internet is just not agreeing with me.
btw scania m8, codDemon mentioned earlier he would be unable to race

im sorry guys but i cant carry on. the race started and cars were jumping all over my screen. my internet is just not agreeing with me.
btw scania m8, codDemon mentioned earlier he would be unable to race

Okay, I'll change his information. So you want to be taken off the main drivers list?

Race 1 Results:

1st: K1utch (6 Laps)
2nd: Harsk100 (+9.584)
3rd: Scaniabebe (+12.712)
4th: ItsJackMace (+23.810)
5th: TheLuigi755 (+32.339)
6th: TomCmo (+35.076)
7th: Gedi69 (+35.211)
8th: DirtyNurbKing58 (+5 Laps)

Fastest Lap: K1utch (2:29.424)
Lap Leaders: K1utch

Race 2 Results:

1st: Harsk100 (16 Laps)
2nd: K1utch (+17.345)
3rd: Scaniabebe (+22.591)
4th: ItsJackMace (+40.535)
5th: TomCmo (+48.978)

Fastest Lap: K1utch (2:30.747)
Lap Leaders: Harsk100, Scaniabebe

--------------------
Drivers Championship Table:
Drivers_zpsd5375bda.png

Teams Championship Table:
Teams_zps44eee689.png

Independents Championship Table:
Independants_zps2d422e5c.png

Manufacturers Championship Table:

Manufacturers_zpsb386e694.png

--------------------
Drivers Notes

- @adam46: Due to you not turning up and giving no notice. You have received a penalty point. Therefore, if you do not turn up to the next event and give no notice - you'll be removed from the Series.

- @SpeedyMcQueen: Due to you not turning up and giving no notice, you have received a penalty point. Therefore, if you do not turn up to the next event and give no notice - you'll be removed from the Series.

Sorry, completely forgot. I don't think I can do any more races, TBH.

im going to have to be m8. every sunday im struggling to connect and when i do the lag is incredible.
sorry m8, until PD fix this im only concentrating on BTCC

Sorry, completely forgot. I don't think I can do any more races, TBH.

So you'd like to be moved down to Reserve mate?

im going to have to be m8. every sunday im struggling to connect and when i do the lag is incredible.
sorry m8, until PD fix this im only concentrating on BTCC

That's fine, you want to be moved to Reserve mate? 👍

Oh, @V8-Johnboy: You have mail.

Back