STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,609 views
Gt6 has put me off buying Gt7 esp if we have to pay for online, we will end up paying them for bugs.
 
Gt6 has put me off buying Gt7 esp if we have to pay for online, we will end up paying them for bugs.

I probably won't buy on launch day.. wait to see how it's going.
 
It'll have to be as good or better than Asseto Corsa. Which probably is my favorite PC Simulator of all time.
 
PCARS for me 👍 When that comes to console, GT will be done :scared:
 
Where can I get PCARS and assetto corsa.?

You can get both on Steam to my knowledge. Assetto Corsa is still in Beta though..

Sorry I didn't get the post up tonight tugs, had to deal with some stuff!
 
Where can I get PCARS and assetto corsa.?

AC is on Steam. PCars is not on sale anymore if I'm not mistaken. pCars will be coming to console soon after.
 
Yeah I see assetto corsa there but no PCARS even tho PCARS is already out for pc there must be somewhere I can get it or I will just have to wait until its released
 
Yeah I see assetto corsa there but no PCARS even tho PCARS is already out for pc there must be somewhere I can get it or I will just have to wait until its released

pCars is not on Steam than. They just update the game through steam. It was only available in its early developement as a public beta test. All those who bought it play it and get updates. But those who missed out will have to wait for the official release.
 
pCars is not on Steam than. They just update the game through steam. It was only available in its early developement as a public beta test. All those who bought it play it and get updates. But those who missed out will have to wait for the official release.
Cheers for the info looks like I will have to wait for the official release.
 
PCARS is so far the only reason I'm looking at the PS4.... Oh and GT7, maybe.... :sick:
 
I just want to try assetto corsa and PCARS never played them but they look amazing in some YouTube videos ect

I think I have a half decent spec pc to play them but I could be wrong lol
 
It seems like I"ll use Primera #7
Primera.jpg
 
That's fine mate!
This now means Team Bacon is a works team! 👍

Does that mean I'm now about 17 points ahead in the Independent's Championship?
 
@DirtyNurbKing58, @swiftsmith, @unitedstomper, @V8-Johnboy, @ItsJackMace, @SkengD, @CodDemon101, @TheLuigi755, @FakeGangstaDIE, @Harsk100, @adam46, @moeom, @K1utch, @SpeedyMcQueen, @Gedi69, @TomCmo, @Roflwaffle, @raceorama123432, @Project TCT
----------------------------------------
Round 2 & 3: Spa-Francorchamps
​
Rounds 2 & 3 of the Auto Trader Super Tourng Car Championship is quickly approaching! We have some information to provide you guys about the upcoming event...
Spa-FrancorchampsRound34_zps67fac280.png


We would like to remind all drivers that Aero Parts are mandatory and failure to have them fitted to your vehicle will result in a Penalty. We shall also be looking out for driving standards - if you fail to meet them, you will get a penalty. Please also make sure you have Intermediate and Wet Tyres for your car in the event of a sudden downpour.

@ Reserve Drivers: If you're free this Sunday, please stick around as you may recieve a PM from myself asking you to join. Let's try and get a full grid for this round! :cheers:

@moeom, @K1utch, @SpeedyMcQueen, @Gedi69, @TomCmo: Expect a Friend Request on PSN coming your way! :D
 
I might hop on depending on several factors. But don't count me out ;)
 
I might hop on depending on several factors. But don't count me out ;)

Rofl is going to be in tomorrow (from what I remember him saying) because one of the guys will be missing. Then Tom will be second in if someone doesn't turn up and then you'll be down after that :P
 
Rofl is going to be in tomorrow (from what I remember him saying) because one of the guys will be missing. Then Tom will be second in if someone doesn't turn up and then you'll be down after that :p
Alrighty then :p
 
Chances of a evening without DCs tomorrow seems unlikely! :indiff:
About half the grid in TOCA have disconnected during the Bathurst 200..
 
Im already on borrowed time with GT6 ive either quit or retired before the start of every other series ive attempted. One night of headache's will do it for me i'll walk away and find something else to do. :)
 
Chances of a evening without DCs tomorrow seems unlikely! :indiff:
About half the grid in TOCA have disconnected during the Bathurst 200..

Stil not fixed? :(
 
Back