STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
will do, i've been meaning to send you one for ages, but im busy atm, gotta listen to the missus moan (again lol) then the rugby on, i'll be on about 5ish if anyone wants to practice

Looking at the sign up list i must admit im a little worried 50 laps with so few drivers really doesn't appeal.:(
Same here. I'm only going to do the first 15-or-so-laps race, and then doing a GT300 lobby*. If anyone wants to race for Audi Team Muttonfudge in the second race, ask me.

*About the aforementioned GT300 lobby: Anyone is free to join the race (at Twin Ring Motegi) at any time. This is a free-for-all event and will be held anytime within the timespace of 7-9pm GMT.

Same here. I'm only going to do the first 15-or-so-laps race, and then doing a GT300 lobby*. If anyone wants to race for Audi Team Muttonfudge in the second race, ask me.

*About the aforementioned GT300 lobby: Anyone is free to join the race (at Twin Ring Motegi) at any time. This is a free-for-all event and will be held anytime within the timespace of 7-9pm GMT.
Is this trying to hijack STCC driver.?

So how many left for the last race of the season.:scared: The first usually has the hype effect at least.:rolleyes:

In my experience usually entries are highest first 2 weeks, then go into a slump mid season and then go back up to approaching start levels at end.

I think about 3 people are having a race at Brands tonight, that appears to be the situation from what I can gather.
If you can't commit don't commit at all... In my experience usually entries are highest first 2 weeks, then go into a slump mid season and then go back up to approaching start levels at end.
Kinda like WEC/ALMS/USCC. You get more entries at Le Mans/Sebring/Daytona respectively than there are entries for the entire series. "Spot entries" will be likely in STCC.

@DirtyNurbKing58, @Roflwaffle, @swiftsmith, @unitedstomper, @V8-Johnboy, @ItsJackMace, @SkengD, @CodDemon101, @TheLuigi755, @FakeGangstaDIE, @Harsk100

Lounge shall be opening in 5 minutes. Please try to make sure that other computers/phones are disconnected from your Network and remember to clear cache before joining!

@Project TCT, @Ninners, @R0ssingt0n, @raceorama123432

If you're available this evening, feel free to come along! 👍

Also, here's a quick update on the Race Information if you haven't seen it already!
BrandsHatchIndyRound12_zps63c87405.png

Back