STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
After all, YOU FORCED ME INTO THE GRAVEL at Brands Indy, ruining my chances of getting my position back!

Well unfortunately, there is nothing we can do now. Points have been posted! Sorry!

Hey @Scaniabebe I won't make it this weekend sorry. Family coming down and I'm going to be busy. Good luck with the race:)

No worries, this means @raceorama123432 is now able to attend for the next event! 👍

So, the Logitech DFGT is now over 6 years old - and mine if 1 month off being 5 years old... Logitech did build these united pretty damn well!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logitech_Driving_Force_GT

To be fair, I have had a couple of disasters... In a Live For Speed: FBM Challenge that I took part in last year - the Gear Lever bolt (at the bottom of the lever came away) which caused the lever to fall off mid race. Half the throttle pedal broke off and during BTCC-6; I was plagued with Pedal Issues!

Still, I think that time is coming that I need to change - or should I keep on with the old girl? :P

So, the Logitech DFGT is now over 6 years old - and mine if 1 month off being 5 years old... Logitech did build these united pretty damn well!

To be fair, I have had a couple of disasters... In a Live For Speed: FBM Challenge that I took part in last year - the Gear Lever bolt (at the bottom of the lever came away) which caused the lever to fall off mid race. Half the throttle pedal broke off and during BTCC-6; I was plagued with Pedal Issues!

Still, I think that time is coming that I need to change - or should I keep on with the old girl? :P
Get a g25 or g27 you won't regret it, it is awesome

3 set's of DFGT pedals ive managed to kill...................fat feet!!:irked:

3 set's of DFGT pedals ive managed to kill...................fat feet!!:irked:

The pedals are basically from the old MOMO wheels.. Only thing I've had a real problem with! Might just see how long this thing lasts to be honest! Surprised Logitech haven't updated it much to be fair..

Not liking what im reading over in BTCC:indiff: Remarkable how PD seem to be able to keep making this game worse!:boggled:
I really hope this game doesn't fail. They are rushing too much through their games.
Remarkable how good they did with gt5 in 2009 and 5 years later they make gt6 which is a good amount. Then now they are going to release gt7 in 2015...

You last sentence is the reason why personally i think GT6 is so bad, their hearts are really in PS4 and GT7. Call me cynical but that's my gut feeling.:grumpy:
Yea they basically gave up in gt6 there are really going to be barely any more updates for this games and then they will come out with gt7

And what's worse... I is I don't own a PS4 - and the DFGT probably won't work with the PS4...
Therefore, it's not financially sensible for me to go and get a PS4 with GT7 + a new wheel. This means I may be out of this community when GT6 support ends! :indiff:

And what's worse... I is I don't own a PS4 - and the DFGT probably won't work with the PS4...
Therefore, it's not financially sensible for me to go and get a PS4 with GT7 + a new wheel. This means I may be out of this community when GT6 support ends! :indiff:
Come to the Dark side... and by that I mean the DS3 :D

:( they are saying a g27 should work however maybe invest in all three together and you won't have to spend any more for a couple of years

:( they are saying a g27 should work however maybe invest in all three together and you won't have to spend any more for a couple of years

Bit of a problem with that, bit short on cash for the upcoming months... Got to find myself a new car (£5,000 but will stretch a little more for a better car). As well as that, got to get around to building myself a new PC as my current one is 5 years old now and I really need a better machine for use!

Bit of a problem with that, bit short on cash for the upcoming months... Got to find myself a new car (£5,000 but will stretch a little more for a better car). As well as that, got to get around to building myself a new PC as my current one is 5 years old now and I really need a better machine for use!
Ahh I see. Hope it all goes well though.
I just built a new pc myself its a bit high end though, more for gaming. I bought all parts for $1500 if you need any help with it tell me. You won't be building a PC like mine right?

Im much in the same boat.:ouch: And no there's no planned support for DFGT last time i heard.:irked:

Ahh I see. Hope it all goes well though.
I just built a new pc myself its a bit high end though, more for gaming. I bought all parts for $1500 if you need any help with it tell me. You won't be building a PC like mine right?

Mine is in the regions of £1,800... As I do a lot of Gaming on the PC and therefore want a machine that will run everything with ease.

Planned PC Specs:

Intel Core i7 4770k (Overlclocked)
Corsair H105 Water Cooler
ASUS Maximus VI Formula
EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti SC
16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RAM

I would post full specs but nothing is decided yet!

Back