STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,610 views
Well please make sure you have it on next meeting! Or penalties will occur! :p
@Harsk100: Make sure you have a wing put on the Audi for next race meeting otherwise you'll incur penalties..
If I infringe one rule, I get 3 points penalty, right? Or I'm disqualliffied?
 
What was a good time at brands last night?
 
And is there a drop score system?
 
Apparently yes.
 
Last edited:
If I infringe one rule, I get 3 points penalty, right? Or I'm disqualliffied?

Read the OP, it'll explain there.
But for the Wings Infringement; it'll just be a time penalty added onto your final result.


Incorrect :sly:

Also, we have a new 100MB Gran Turismo Update :D
 
Well it's not in the OP^:dopey: Little point in having a go at Harsk if info isn't there (Aero springs to mind).:rolleyes:
 
Well it's not in the OP^:dopey: Little point in having a go at Harsk if info isn't there (Aero springs to mind).:rolleyes:

I'll add that to the OP then :P
But I did say several times about it and Harsk did have wings in the test sessions..
 
I'll add that to the OP then :p
But I did say several times about it and Harsk did have wings in the test sessions..
Well that wouldn't hold up in court now would it.:p Whatever suits i don't mind ;)
 
Seriously. Only times I managed to keep my speed was after pitting. Even then, I was only going as fast in massive draft if I managed to come out the corner well. When I'm racing cars that are nearly 300kg lighter though, I think it's understandable. XD
 
Seriously. Only times I managed to keep my speed was after pitting. Even then, I was only going as fast in massive draft if I managed to come out the corner well. When I'm racing cars that are nearly 300kg lighter though, I think it's understandable. XD
Alway's thought 1350kg was worth a test.:nervous:
 
Alway's thought 1350kg was worth a test.:nervous:

Well try it out and report back to us :P
(Please Note: Only reason I'm asking you is because I'm currently a bit on the busy side with work)
 
uh oh, i might have just kinda broke another pad :(
now i'll have to use wheel and be 3 seconds slower lol
 
Ok Ive done some intense tuning and practicing. I'm online right now. If you want to join just FR me GTP_K1utch. Right now I am currently at a 2.29.3 a 2.28 is possible. Anyone else?
 
In my 10 lap test I was able to get 2:32.xxx. With the Audi by the way. Will have to work on my speed of the corners.
 
In my 10 lap test I was able to get 2:32.xxx. With the Audi by the way. Will have to work on my speed of the corners.
I bet it's the straight's that's killing the Audi.:indiff: Expected though.:guilty:
 
In my 10 lap test I was able to get 2:32.xxx. With the Audi by the way. Will have to work on my speed of the corners.
Moeom :) long time no see :) good to see your still about 👍
 
Ran 7 lap's im around the upper 230's at the moment straight line speed for me is the killer which is fair enough.:indiff: May have to try messing with the downforce.:sick:
 
Ok be nice to know what Harsk and Luigi have planned long term (Audi driver's).:confused:
I'm looking for someone to take my place in the long feature race. I'm more of a fan of the sprint races, so if I can get a second driver that would be awesome.
 
I was struggling on the straights at Brands, spare a thought for the Volvos! XD
After all, YOU FORCED ME INTO THE GRAVEL at Brands Indy, ruining my chances of getting my position back!
 
After all, YOU FORCED ME INTO THE GRAVEL at Brands Indy, ruining my chances of getting my position back!
Yep Stomper's correct it would have been a good idea before the points were done.:nervous:
 
After all, YOU FORCED ME INTO THE GRAVEL at Brands Indy, ruining my chances of getting my position back!

I'll check the replay later and if I made an error, I'll apologise. My version of events differs massively, but I'm willing to give it a second look.
 
Moeom :) long time no see :) good to see your still about 👍

Yes sir. Have been lurking in the Club section. And as you might have realized, i have moved back to Montreal almost a year back, so was pretty busy getting things on track.
 
Hey @Scaniabebe I won't make it this weekend sorry. Family coming down and I'm going to be busy. Good luck with the race:)
 
Back