STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
Seriously. Only times I managed to keep my speed was after pitting. Even then, I was only going as fast in massive draft if I managed to come out the corner well. When I'm racing cars that are nearly 300kg lighter though, I think it's understandable. XD

Seriously. Only times I managed to keep my speed was after pitting. Even then, I was only going as fast in massive draft if I managed to come out the corner well. When I'm racing cars that are nearly 300kg lighter though, I think it's understandable. XD
Alway's thought 1350kg was worth a test.:nervous:

Ok Ive done some intense tuning and practicing. I'm online right now. If you want to join just FR me GTP_K1utch. Right now I am currently at a 2.29.3 a 2.28 is possible. Anyone else?

In my 10 lap test I was able to get 2:32.xxx. With the Audi by the way. Will have to work on my speed of the corners.

Ran 7 lap's im around the upper 230's at the moment straight line speed for me is the killer which is fair enough.:indiff: May have to try messing with the downforce.:ill:

After all, YOU FORCED ME INTO THE GRAVEL at Brands Indy, ruining my chances of getting my position back!

I'll check the replay later and if I made an error, I'll apologise. My version of events differs massively, but I'm willing to give it a second look.

Moeom :) long time no see :) good to see your still about 👍

Yes sir. Have been lurking in the Club section. And as you might have realized, i have moved back to Montreal almost a year back, so was pretty busy getting things on track.

Back