STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
Hmmm wasn't the rest of this supposed to be the chance to prove himself for the v8's?:rolleyes:

Indeed it was!

What are the times everyone posting at Monza? I finally hit the 1:59.xxx mark last time offline. I have a feeling that my tires would be burnt by the end of the sprint race.

Try adding about a second onto that time... For some reason, Offline Physics are slightly different to the Online ones! :indiff:

But I won't be able to fight for the championship. Sorry

You can still fight for the Independents Championship as well as for Audi in the Manufacturers Championship! Your driver's championship charge isn't the only thing you can focus on!

You can still fight for the Independents Championship as well as for Audi in the Manufacturers Championship! Your driver's championship charge isn't the only thing you can focus on!
OK. Then see you in Round 9-10! I'm very sorry about incorrect behavior on Nurburgring. I was very angry with Luigi and Jack and I just wanted to teach them a lesson. But if I deserve to be banned from 1 round, then I get what I deserve. So, See you in Round 9!

OK. Then see you in Round 9-10! I'm very sorry about incorrect behavior on Nurburgring. I was very angry with Luigi and Jack and I just wanted to teach them a lesson. But if I deserve to be banned from 1 round, then I get what I deserve. So, See you in Round 9!
What lesson did you plan on teaching? :irked:

But it's not obliged. In most series here(that I've been involved in anyway) people get penalized instead of letting people back through, let the stewards do their work unless it's particular circumstances where you hit somebody making them run wide even if it's not obliged, I let Furi back past and he did the same to me later too which shows that he cares and understands but other times others don't wait because it's not worth it.

But then don't stoop to a low/dumb level by cutting out a chicane out of frustration, that won't be tolerated on pretty much GTP series.

In 1st lap, I pushed Scania into the gravel but I had to give back the position because he horned. If I wouldn't, I could have been banned from Spa and I could not get my first win in season which happened in this case, on round 4.

I did because I was very angry. Jack and Luigi pushed me BEFORE I cutted chicane. They did NOT give my position back. When you hit a car, you must give back the position!

We didn't push you. It's that simple. You've got a dodgy Internet connection and an equally dodgy perception of what race craft is by the sounds of things.

We didn't push you. It's that simple. You've got a dodgy Internet connection and an equally dodgy perception of what race craft is by the sounds of things.
Everyboddy was lagging like Wipeout! I cleared cache but it gave this:
WipEout-HD-4.jpg

I remember that game, it was fun especially after PSN was hacked I got the full game free(Playstation welcome back offer) I completed it very fast but I get bored quickly and stopped.

Information about Monza and the Track Boundaries Guide will be coming at some point tomorrow! 👍
Will most likely be later on as I have to go out in the morning and BTCC Qualifying is on!

@swiftsmith, @V8-Johnboy, @ItsJackMace, @SkengD, @TheLuigi755, @FakeGangstaDIE, @adam46, @moeom, @K1utch, @Gedi69, @TomCmo, @Roflwaffle, @raceorama123432, @Project TCT, @unitedstomper, @CodDemon101
----------------------------------------
Round 7 & 8: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Sorry we're late for posting this, but at least it's here! Rounds 7 & 8 of the Auto Trader Super Tourng Car Championship shall be taking place tonight! We have some information to provide you guys about the upcoming event...
AutodromoNazionaleMonzaRound78_zps117cc034.png

@Roflwaffle, @raceorama123432, @Project TCT, @unitedstomper, @CodDemon101 : If you're free this Sunday, please stick around as you may receive a PM from myself asking you to join.
----------------------------------------​
@swiftsmith, @ItsJackMace, @unitedstomper: For tonight's event, the weight has changed for the Volvo. It is now going to be running at 1300kg! Hopefully this will work! 👍

@moeom: Please make sure you attend tonight or if you're unable to attend, let me know that you won't be there! If you don't attend and give no notification - you'll be removed from the Series and not allowed back into the Series until Season 2!

@Gedi69: Please make sure you attend tonight or if you're unable to attend, let me know that you won't be there! If you don't attend and give no notification - you'll be removed from the Series and not allowed back into the Series until Season 2!

@Harsk100: Please remember that you're not racing in STCC tonight due to your 1 Race Meeting Ban. See you at Brands Hatch!

@swiftsmith, @V8-Johnboy, @ItsJackMace, @SkengD, @TheLuigi755, @FakeGangstaDIE, @adam46, @moeom, @K1utch, @Gedi69, @TomCmo, @Roflwaffle, @raceorama123432, @Project TCT, @unitedstomper, @CodDemon101
----------------------------------------
Round 7 & 8: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Sorry we're late for posting this, but at least it's here! Rounds 7 & 8 of the Auto Trader Super Tourng Car Championship shall be taking place tonight! We have some information to provide you guys about the upcoming event...
AutodromoNazionaleMonzaRound78_zps117cc034.png

@Roflwaffle, @raceorama123432, @Project TCT, @unitedstomper, @CodDemon101 : If you're free this Sunday, please stick around as you may receive a PM from myself asking you to join.
----------------------------------------​
@swiftsmith, @ItsJackMace, @unitedstomper: For tonight's event, the weight has changed for the Volvo. It is now going to be running at 1300kg! Hopefully this will work! 👍

@moeom: Please make sure you attend tonight or if you're unable to attend, let me know that you won't be there! If you don't attend and give no notification - you'll be removed from the Series and not allowed back into the Series until Season 2!

@Gedi69: Please make sure you attend tonight or if you're unable to attend, let me know that you won't be there! If you don't attend and give no notification - you'll be removed from the Series and not allowed back into the Series until Season 2!

@Harsk100: Please remember that you're not racing in STCC tonight due to your 1 Race Meeting Ban. See you at Brands Hatch!
Alright! See you at Brands Hatch. Good luck!

On a quick note guys, please make sure you don't exceed the track boundaries! We had enough of that at Nurburgring GP/D to be fair! Make sure that at least 2 wheels stay on track at all times (track includes the rumble strips)!

Also remember guys to clear cache before joining! 👍

Back