STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,609 views
This championship looks great! Ill have to keep my eye out for the next season guys.
 
This championship looks great! Ill have to keep my eye out for the next season guys.

You're free to join the Season now and get a taster of what it's like! There's still spaces left! :D
 
Great! Count me in :) when is the first race I can enter?
 
You can enter tonight if you're quick enough! There is a car free from each manufacturer except Audi!

I'll send you a PSN request!
 
Ok mate, haha typical, I have the Audi lol, ill hit the dealership quick
 
Make sure you pick up all the parts available including wings - and Racing: Hard Tyres as well 👍
 
Regulation Checks starting in 6 minutes.
 
Hey Scanny if its aloud the new guy can run for me. I'm busy right now.
 
Due to only 7 drivers turning up tonight, we're making the night slightly shorter by running 2 sprint races.
 
I would race but for some reason I can't add you!
 
I'll try to get you to my friends list before Brands Hatch! I guess it's just PSN playing up (again)! :rolleyes:
 
Sorry guys went golfing this morning and couldn't get home in time
 
Sorry guys went golfing this morning and couldn't get home in time

No worries mate!
In other news, Race 2's finish had a difference of 0.007 between 1st and second!
 
No worries mate!
In other news, Race 2's finish had a difference of 0.007 between 1st and second!
Please don't try and hype that up it was a joke mate no wonder Skeng left.👎
 
@TheLuigi755 can you please explain when weaving all over the track then pushing people off track when they try and pass was made legal in OLR? Im intrigued.
 
If Nurburgring was bad for the stewards, then I predict the final results for Monza will be published June 18. :lol:

In all seriousness though, great fun tonight, I'm just glad to be competitive again, didn't expect much from that track but it really delivered! :)
 
@TheLuigi755 can you please explain when weaving all over the track then pushing people off track when they try and pass was made legal in OLR? Im intrigued.

This needs to be looked into. I got affected twice due to his weaving, once in each race.
 
I will withdraw the STCC. See you in V8 Supercars!
 
You no longer want to fight for CHAMPIONSHIP?:indiff:
Yes I want but as I have been banned from Monza, it will be harder! Now I have to win more races so I can keep my lead!
 
Yes I want but as I have been banned from Monza, it will be harder! Now I have to win more races so I can keep my lead!
You can't just race for the fun of it? Your talent level means you will not win every series you enter especially the amount you do.:confused:
 
You can't just race for the fun of it? Your talent level means you will not win every series you enter especially the amount you do.:confused:
I have Classics Racing before this champ in the same day. But I withdrew the GTP Rallycross and Team Trial. Anyways, I also withdrew that UGL thing.

And yes, I can race just for fun. But a driver MUST ALWAYS give his best and getting an maxinum points as possible. But I will try to get the highest points as possible. ;)
 
Back