STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
Are you planning on any wet races scan?

For tracks that have adjustable weather.. The weather settings will be set according to live weather at a given track.

For example, if on the night it's raining at Brands in real life - it'll be set to raining in game! 👍

Well I've only just noticed, but have been suspicious due to their pace...
Ive always said to Furi this was the main reason why ive never committed to Toca theres always that "is he isn't he thing". Hell some of the lads i know on here have blatantly told me they are cheating, usually because they feel there car is off the pace but jeez thats no excuse in my book.👎

Iv only done a couple of races were it goes from dry to wet, and they were good.
But I'm new to these gtp series, so I don't know what it would be like with a close pack of cars punching to the limit.

I'm going to leave it up to the driver on what size they'd like to use.. You can change the size throughout the season to maximize your car's performance. This means for tighter tracks you can use the smaller rims and for high speed tracks; bigger rims!

However, for the testing to keep it a level playing field - we're running at '1 inch up' 👍

Super Touring Car Championship Press Release
U. Stomp & S. Smith were both spotted at Spa doing what looked like a private manufacture test. We got close enough to take some pictures of their private test. Below are pictures we managed to get of the test.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_3.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_5.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_4.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_9.jpg

Breaking News!!!
We bring you this breaking news from Brands Hatch Circuit. S. Smith & U. Stomp appear to be heading this news. Let's listen & see what they have to say.

"We would like to thank you all for coming here today on such short notice. United & I have brought you all here today to introduce a new team. It's called United Nations Motorsports. We'll be running a two car team in the Super Touring Car Championship. Behind United & I lies are two cars we will be running the full season in."

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg
"The colors are WR Blue Mica, & Grand Prix White. We will be sponsored by HTR Tuning. We'd like to thank you all once again for coming on such short notice."

Well there you have it race fans. Smith & United will be running a pair of matching Volvo's sponsored by HTR Tuning.

Do we have car specs yet.?

I am going to be running a Test Lounge today - where we collect the final track times - that's when Spec Changes will be made. Due to the amount of time we have before the Season starts - I'm going to need as much testing from other drivers to help us get the Specs sorted out and ready for Round 1 👍

I haven't decided my car yet, bet I'll be running as my AMRacing outfit from TOCA which is open to negotiations for drivers 👍 That is unless I get another offer...

Latest Posts

Back