Finished STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!

Discussion in 'GT6 Racing Series' started by Scaniabebe, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Roflwaffle

Roflwaffle

Add him to the chat Scan

2. xflow1390

xflow1390

Are you planning on any wet races scan?

3. V8-Johnboy

V8-Johnboy

Ah think ive got the drift well nobody's moaned more about that issue than me.:rolleyes::yuck:

4. Roflwaffle

Roflwaffle

It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me

5. V8-Johnboy

V8-Johnboy

Lol thought i was the only one that was bothered.:crazy::lol:

6. Scaniabebe

Scaniabebe

For tracks that have adjustable weather.. The weather settings will be set according to live weather at a given track.

For example, if on the night it's raining at Brands in real life - it'll be set to raining in game! :tup:

7. Roflwaffle

Roflwaffle

Well I've only just noticed, but have been suspicious due to their pace...

8. Scaniabebe

Scaniabebe

I figured out what they were doing since Race 1; but didn't say anything much until tonight until I was fairly sure!

9. xflow1390

xflow1390

Weather sounds good. Should be fun controlling a rwd in the rain for 40 minutes with wearing tyres :nervous:
    Can't wait

10. Scaniabebe

Scaniabebe

There are going to be pit stops remember! :tup:

11. xflow1390

xflow1390

Is the one make races going to have it's own championship table?

12. Scaniabebe

Scaniabebe

Yes it will! It'll be a separate event (same calendar though)

13. V8-Johnboy

V8-Johnboy

Ive always said to Furi this was the main reason why ive never committed to Toca theres always that "is he isn't he thing". Hell some of the lads i know on here have blatantly told me they are cheating, usually because they feel there car is off the pace but jeez thats no excuse in my book.:tdown:

14. V8-Johnboy

V8-Johnboy

No thanks all weather does is ruin things imo, i know im in the minority however.:guilty:

15. xflow1390

xflow1390

Iv only done a couple of races were it goes from dry to wet, and they were good.
    But I'm new to these gtp series, so I don't know what it would be like with a close pack of cars punching to the limit.

16. V8-Johnboy

V8-Johnboy

Im a weather noob tbh:indiff: the few ive done have usually resulted in a messy argument.:nervous:

17. Scaniabebe

Scaniabebe

Don't worry, you're not the only one!

18. V8-Johnboy

V8-Johnboy

Just feel there more trouble than there worth das all.:lol: Erm what are the wheel rim size rules here may i ask.:D

19. Scaniabebe

Scaniabebe

I'm going to leave it up to the driver on what size they'd like to use.. You can change the size throughout the season to maximize your car's performance. This means for tighter tracks you can use the smaller rims and for high speed tracks; bigger rims!

However, for the testing to keep it a level playing field - we're running at '1 inch up' :tup:

20. Roflwaffle

Roflwaffle

Good idea :tup:

21. xflow1390

xflow1390

Do the different rim sizes really effect the performance from one track (twisty) to another (fast)?

22. V8-Johnboy

V8-Johnboy

I was under the impression the rim bug thing was patched so i was assuming "No" now im a bit more :confused:

23. unitedstomper

unitedstomper

Do we have car specs yet.?

24. swiftsmith

swiftsmith

Super Touring Car Championship Press Release
    U. Stomp & S. Smith were both spotted at Spa doing what looked like a private manufacture test. We got close enough to take some pictures of their private test. Below are pictures we managed to get of the test.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_3.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_5.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_4.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_9.jpg

Breaking News!!!
    We bring you this breaking news from Brands Hatch Circuit. S. Smith & U. Stomp appear to be heading this news. Let's listen & see what they have to say.

"We would like to thank you all for coming here today on such short notice. United & I have brought you all here today to introduce a new team. It's called United Nations Motorsports. We'll be running a two car team in the Super Touring Car Championship. Behind United & I lies are two cars we will be running the full season in."

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg
    "The colors are WR Blue Mica, & Grand Prix White. We will be sponsored by HTR Tuning. We'd like to thank you all once again for coming on such short notice."

Well there you have it race fans. Smith & United will be running a pair of matching Volvo's sponsored by HTR Tuning.

unitedstomper and Roflwaffle like this.
  25. Scaniabebe

Scaniabebe

@swiftsmith: I'm guessing we've now got a Manufactures Team? :D

26. Scaniabebe

Scaniabebe

I am going to be running a Test Lounge today - where we collect the final track times - that's when Spec Changes will be made. Due to the amount of time we have before the Season starts - I'm going to need as much testing from other drivers to help us get the Specs sorted out and ready for Round 1 :tup:

27. Roflwaffle

Roflwaffle

I haven't decided my car yet, bet I'll be running as my AMRacing outfit from TOCA which is open to negotiations for drivers :tup: That is unless I get another offer...

28. V8-Johnboy

V8-Johnboy

I wont be brave enough to commit to a car until the final regs are released.:)

29. Roflwaffle

Roflwaffle

When final specs come out, I'll be definitely looking at the Peugeot and the Nissan

30. Scaniabebe

Scaniabebe

I'm also looking at either the Nissan or the Honda... Hopefully I can make HSR the works team for one of them two! :sly: