STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,597 views
Right, I'll relaunch the lounge and lower the settings! 👍
 
Guess finding a host with a healthy connection for everyone is a plan.:nervous:
 
Guess finding a host with a healthy connection for everyone is a plan.:nervous:

We don't normally have problems to be fair! It's just my lounges don't like Rolf's connection very much! :lol:
 
Cache cleared and still not working grrr...
 
Looks like it's going to be many more hours of trying to convince the wife that upgrading from TalkTalk is a good idea... :boggled:
Sky is even worse trust me :rolleyes:
 
Sky is even worse trust me :rolleyes:

We've been with TalkTalk since we moved into this house about 4 years ago - on the same package and everything! It was meant to just be something to keep us going until something better came to the area.. 4 years on and it's finally time to upgrade! :P
 
Ugh I gonna have to reset the router, be back in a min.
 
You, and your username! :p
Anyway, I've launched a new lounge, cleared cache also!

@V8-Johnboy, do you fancy popping in and having a little look over the test session?
Well that depends on whether your happy to take over with my floor tiling.:lol:
 
Updated the Testing Tables...
STCCResults_zps88a2bee9.jpg


As well as that, ran a few test races with Rolf; and the racing felt really good and interesting... Yes, some contact did occur - but only the fun contact (that you get in any good Touring Car Series); and no cars wrapped round trees to be reported yet! :P
 
Last edited:
Can you put the spec's of the cars not in the OP at some point Scanny.;)
 
I'm probably going to allow the same paint scheme for both body and wheels 👍
Would you allow the colors to be in different positions for both cars? Example: Yellow Body Red Rims on car 1 & Red Body Yellow Rims on car 2.
 
^Nice idea.;) Will make stewarding easier too.:sly:
 
^Nice idea.;) Will make stewarding easier too.:sly:
Thanks I like the idea of teams being aloud to have somewhat different paint schemes. The colors would be the same but in different spots.
 
Thanks I like the idea of teams being aloud to have somewhat different paint schemes. The colors would be the same but in different spots.

If we do anything with Team Colour Schemes - I think we'll keep it to the simple way with the same body colour; but different wheels (if we decide to do that) 👍
 
Anyone up for some testing tonight? 👍
 
Really interested. Might just run the main events and not the one-makes. We'll see. But us down though Scanny! 👍
 
Sounds like a pretty good series, I wouldnt mind a go. Just a thought though, what about the mazda 323f? Was used as a privateer car back in the day.

Also take a look at this link

http://m.supertouringregister.com/register/

Thanks for the heads up.. But we found that the 323f/Lantis really was a bit off the pace in previous testing sessions.. Also, the noise was horrific! :crazy:

So, you'd like your name putting down? 👍
 
I shall be running under my O'ramaspeed banner that I have been using in series for several years now 👍 Thinking that I will be sponsored by 'Thrustmaster' :sly:
 
Back