STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
Sky is even worse trust me :rolleyes:

We've been with TalkTalk since we moved into this house about 4 years ago - on the same package and everything! It was meant to just be something to keep us going until something better came to the area.. 4 years on and it's finally time to upgrade! :P

Updated the Testing Tables...
STCCResults_zps88a2bee9.jpg

As well as that, ran a few test races with Rolf; and the racing felt really good and interesting... Yes, some contact did occur - but only the fun contact (that you get in any good Touring Car Series); and no cars wrapped round trees to be reported yet! :P

Last edited:
Thanks I like the idea of teams being aloud to have somewhat different paint schemes. The colors would be the same but in different spots.

If we do anything with Team Colour Schemes - I think we'll keep it to the simple way with the same body colour; but different wheels (if we decide to do that) 👍

Sounds like a pretty good series, I wouldnt mind a go. Just a thought though, what about the mazda 323f? Was used as a privateer car back in the day.

Also take a look at this link

http://m.supertouringregister.com/register/

Thanks for the heads up.. But we found that the 323f/Lantis really was a bit off the pace in previous testing sessions.. Also, the noise was horrific! :crazy:

So, you'd like your name putting down? 👍

I shall be running under my O'ramaspeed banner that I have been using in series for several years now 👍 Thinking that I will be sponsored by 'Thrustmaster' :sly:

Back