STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,597 views
I shall be running under my O'ramaspeed banner that I have been using in series for several years now 👍 Thinking that I will be sponsored by 'Thrustmaster' :sly:

I'll update the list after I've drank a cold beer - TOCA at Spa has almost bloody finished me for good! :lol:
 
I would like to take part in obe of your practise sessions before I give a definite answer?
 
I would like to take part in obe of your practise sessions before I give a definite answer?

That's fine.. I'm planning on doing some Testing tomorrow if you'd like to join? 👍
 
Ssshhh. I needed something to try to speed up the old Rangey ;)
 
TOCA talk in the STCC thread? Well I never...
 
TOCA talk in the STCC thread? Well I never...

Well we've got to get some discussions about racing in someway to keep this place active - so therefore TOCA is the perfect discussion point! :lol:

Ssshhh. I needed something to try to speed up the old Rangey ;)

Maybe I should add more weight to the Megane - more weight in a FWD usually makes it faster! I suspect that's what Yeratel and Joe have done - as well as using smaller wheels! :P
 
Maybe I should add more weight to the Megane - more weight in a FWD usually makes it faster! I suspect that's what Yeratel and Joe have done - as well as using smaller wheels! :p
But those are against the regs; all cars must have inch up 1 rims
 
But those are against the regs; all cars must have inch up 1 rims

I'll send you a PM regarding the matter.. I made a comment about it back at Brands Hatch but nobody payed attention! :rolleyes:
 
Any chance of still signing up? :)
 
Any ideas for the one make race car? My vote is for the 106 rallye :D
Owned 2 in real life.
 
Any ideas for the one make race car? My vote is for the 106 rallye :D
Owned 2 in real life.

I'm thinking of one of them, I owned a 306 GTi-6 and it was the best car I ever owned! :D
 
Totally agree. My 205 mi16 was excellent
 
I think they're coming back though. The new Pug looks beaut
 
106= close clean races TVR= drifting mess :lol:
 
Not nocking TVRs though, beautiful cars.
 
I've tested the TVR and it actually has a lot of downforce and is really fast 👍
 
I'll have a play with one tomorrow.👍
 
Back