Stocks tips

• Thread starter cj10
  • 286 comments
Yep, I think I'm going to play it safe and cash out, but make a backup before selling, in case they continue rising. đź‘Ť

I've sold all my shares now... I think saving before was a good idea, so I did (as well).

3 minutes until we'll see if anything happens at all... :scared:

This is the pre-23 BST stats:
"High $151.52
Low $2.26
Value $12.00"

Selling up right now on another save. I'm hoping it'll keep rising but I'm no risk taker in this instance.

We probably won't know how the stocks will react to this mass selling for a couple of hours, or more.

Last edited:
Did AMU (Ammunation) tank?!?! I had a lot of money there and I just checked Socialclub because I'm not near my PS3 and I'm down $1,440! I was up several hundred thousand. Now I'm itching to check my game to see if it's Socialclub that may (hopefully) be wrong. :ill::ill:

Looks like PIS went up $.97 a share over night... So manipulation isn't possible, for singleplayer, after all.

PiĂźwasser (PIS) is 13,38 on social club, but in game it show something 13,60.

Edit: it shows 13,67 in game.

Edit2: now 13,84 in game

I'm just gonna wait how long it goes up, since it doesn't matter me if I lose all :lol:

Last edited:
Can anyone enlighten me a bit more on the assassination missions stock trading? I can totally understand how he can get it right for the LCN stocks, but if the Bawsaq ones are worldwide, how is there a guarantee that they will go up as he predicts?

Baswaq is down in my game. Edit: all saying up 100%?

I'm not in front of it right now but BAWSAQ for me has shown tiny growth across the board for the past couple of days, I mean like highs of say 78, lows of 77, but for some reason when I put all of my 20 million into PIS with Michael it started to go up. Only maybe 2.5%, but still. I'm kind of hoping I'll go home to see at least half a million in profit or something, that would be nice...

My profit for PIS was up to 58 million so I sold them, they may keep going up but to be honest that's more that enough money, I don't intend to get enough to buy the Golf club, no need.

Baswaq is down in my game.

Edit: all saying up 100%?

BAWSAQ goes down all the time and when it does it'll say your stocks are at 0. Just retry till it's up.

Can anyone enlighten me a bit more on the assassination missions stock trading? I can totally understand how he can get it right for the LCN stocks, but if the Bawsaq ones are worldwide, how is there a guarantee that they will go up as he predicts?

Bawsaq doesn't update for you in-game during your session. It only updates once you start the game again. During your sessions it allows then those mission related things to happen.

JvM
Bawsaq doesn't update for you in-game during your session. It only updates once you start the game again. During your sessions it allows then those mission related things to happen.
Thanks JvM. I had not noticed this. It is all the reassurance I need to commence the remaining assassination missions.

PIS stocks rose almost as sharply during the 24 hours after the supposed mass sell off than they did in the 3 days running up to it.

Last edited:
I have another question. In the iFruit app, my total worth of shares I have bought are now at around 14million however in game they seem to be only 11 million. Is this a common thing to find?

Last edited:
PIS stocks rose almost as sharply during the 24 hours after the supposed mass sell off than they did in the 3 days running up to it.

And, amazingly, they're still going up... I wonder how long it'll keep on going like this.

Man, I've gotta start over. I almost finished all the assassination missions. I also had a good deal invested into PIS, but whatever.

And, I thought buying stock in fruit you were guaranteed to make money. It's done nothing but go down for me

How will Hawk and Little go? Any ideas?

I sold them too soon =( Not sure if I have to buy them again..

To be honest unless you have some desire to own the Golf club you really don't need a crazy amount of money. What you have at the end of the story is more than enough to 'live' on for months. If you want the spend 200 million achievement then you can just do that on the stock market. Go all in, sell straight back for no loss. Keep going until you have put 200 million in total.

Well if you are on Xbox:
AMU just spiked 135 points (35.34%) from yesterday to today to 384.22
LSC took a Dive down -2.2% (44.33) to 2011.66
PIS is still going strong up 18.63% (9.23) to 49.54
as everything else is trending down.

For the PS3:
HAL is up 14.29% or 3.57 to 24.95
PIS is still up 18.88% or 9.09 to 48.22
Everything else is trending down.

When I finished the story mode I put 13 million on PIS and cashed in last night for triple that amount. Just put 20 down last night, we'll see where that goes. It's not quick cash but it works.

Anyone who bought PIS when it hit it's absolute low and didn't sell out must have made a ton of money. I sold out for a $60 million profit when it hit around $18, now it's at $50. Still like I said above beyond a certain point money in single player isn't really an issue.

Yep it's quite ridiculous already. :D

Michael's portfolio is now at 156,7mill.. Originally put in about 20mill, in HAL and PIS. :P

Indeed PIS is really raking in the money for me. Also that Tinkle hint that you get from the stranger you give a ride to the airport to also yields a nice return.

Anyone who bought PIS when it hit it's absolute low and didn't sell out must have made a ton of money. I sold out for a $60 million profit when it hit around $18, now it's at $50. Still like I said above beyond a certain point money in single player isn't really an issue.

I bought them for around 3 a piece I think. I invested 30 million with the three characters. My buddy did the same thing the same day after we discussed it. We both haven't sold them yet :D

Left it until yesterday before selling off my PIS stock for good. Came away with well over $200 million each, and yes I did aim to buy the golf club as Michael once I had more than enough cash to afford it. Having $80 million left over isn't too bad.

It's because they don't work that way like real stocks. Instead of buying/ selling stocks making the market change, buying a company's products or destroying their products is what would make it change.

Back