suggestion

• Thread starter gkscoob13
  • 35 comments
England
England
gkscoob
i have been looking for a while and seen that there are lots of teams but witch are the best so i think the should be a torment and 2 teams go door to door in a tamdem/single drift off if you have a suggestion just replay to the post

so it looks like this
team 1------
--------|
team 2------ |
|-------- king of queen of the teams
team 3------ |
--------|
team 4------

just with more teams:dopey::embarrassed:

gkscoob, I've never even seen you post in a team thread. If you're looking for the best team, you're going about it wrong. If you want to join a prestigious team, join-and win- a prestigious event.

You think Schumacher joined Ferrari before Benneton? Pfft, not likely.

You want to start a drift-off? There are at least 5 "drift-offs" already taking place.

And gkscoob, if people that are on teams join your lobby, please don't call them liars by saying they don't belong to that team. That won't make a really good impression.

*rant over* Thank you :/

i got told to put this up by a friend who was no computer at the mo so i done it for him i dont know wht he wants just lock the thread 👎👎

i got told to put this up by a friend who was no computer at the mo so i done it for him i dont know wht he wants just lock the thread 👎👎

Seems an apology is too much to ask then? Good to know.

What what the the **** **** my **** ****ing what what with the where in the what in the hell

We don't really care for performance in competitions when it comes to teams. We care more for drifting WITH teams and having a laugh. If we get involved in competitions, it's for ourself!.

I think what he means is like a, in skateboard terms, Goofy vs. Regular kind of competition. Two teams, people within those teams battle and individuals of those respective teams gain points which would benefit the team overall.

Pretty interesting idea, seeing as though it has never been done before in a full-length tourney. But, I doubt this will gain traction seeing as though the EGO of most GTP members is through-the-roof and working together with others isn't even fathomable.

I don't think it's possible.A single person yeah thats possible and if there was a number one team everyone would want to be on it or take them out it would never happen.

It's that people don't care much for 'Team Battles'. It's gets your nowhere other than falling out because "That's BS you cheated".

It's that people don't care much for 'Team Battles'. It's gets your nowhere other than falling out because "That's BS you cheated".
Exactly and thats why me and my boys just drift with each other anymore. We were battling but what really are we battling for nothing or just to say my team beat yours or yours beat mine. Then teams dont get along because of team battles and it's just not fun anymore after that.As long as you find a group that you personally get along with thats all that matters.

Team battle's are meant to be fun, and sometimes they are if it is all fair, and the connection is good, and people aren't bothered if it is DS3 are a wheel, and if the cars are equal. In fact you could list many things that could make Team Battle's fair, but unless all of these things are together it doesn't work too well. Instead of bringing teams closer and more competitive it often splits them apart and before you know it they are 'enemies' trying to show eachother who is the best.

Frankly in my opinion they are pointless unless the teams that lose are willing to admit defeat and move on.

This is just my opinion for everything I am saying but I just don't think this type of competition will work too well.

He's not talking about "team battles", but you guys can continue to miss the point if you want to.

He's not talking about "team battles", but you guys can continue to miss the point if you want to.

I understand he means Team Competition, but either way the number of drivers per team will have to be limited to a certain number eg 3 or 4, I think this will be worse still because the drivers in the teams that don't get picked to compete will then feel bad unless they admit the best drivers were picked. If some people don't admit it then it will pull the team apart as it will then be treated as 'favouritism' (if that's a word?).
And then there is always the case of teams accusing others of cheating as said before. This is where I think it won't work, but either way I won't be competing so I'm not bothered so suit yourself guys/gals and have fun. :)

lots of teams but witch are the best

team 1------
--------|
team 2------ |
|-------- king of queen of the teams
team 3------ |
--------|
team 4------

Missing what point Killer? He wants a team that is best at battling as a team.. it's really that simple.
No outside the box thinking involved here i'm afraid

Even though me and killer d are cool im just gonna give you a example right here. The thread said suggestion and the guy that posted first said about finding the best team and that requires TEAM BATTLES to do so and the thread is called suggestion there really is no point its just a suggestion but dont get mad at me killer but this right here could cause arguments that are not needed.its just a EXAMPLE of how fast it can go south just from that comment.Then two teams hate each other just from a few words no battle needed catch my drift.

Ok, so you guys missed MY point as well haha

What I'm saying is that it wouldn't be "Team Battles" like Drop5 vs. Osaka, BURST vs. NEMESIS or anything like that. He could be putting it in terms of like Me, BabyD, FCPMarcus, and Alpine-Angle could all be a team and we would then face off against members of an "opposing" team at some point in time.

If this is the case, I think it would cut back on complaints because there's no reputation or name that an individual would have to uphold for any given team. It would be more of a fun way of grouping up and throwing down rather than going against everyone alone.

At least that's how I interpreted it.

P.S. I think a lot of internet arguments start of the assumption of another person's tone when addressing one another. I'm not trying to undermine any of you, I'm just trying to take this topic in another direction to keep it from having people misunderstand this guy and have everyone gang up on him with one post being the same as the last.

What I'm getting from it is that 2 members of a team battle it out against other teams to prove there team is best....

2 teams go door to door in a tamdem/single drift

Must admit, only just realised that part was there or this whole confusion wouldn't have happened lol

Ok, so you guys missed MY point as well haha

What I'm saying is that it wouldn't be "Team Battles" like Drop5 vs. Osaka, BURST vs. NEMESIS or anything like that. He could be putting it in terms of like Me, BabyD, FCPMarcus, and Alpine-Angle could all be a team and we would then face off against members of an "opposing" team at some point in time.

If this is the case, I think it would cut back on complaints because there's no reputation or name that an individual would have to uphold for any given team. It would be more of a fun way of grouping up and throwing down rather than going against everyone alone.

At least that's how I interpreted it.

P.S. I think a lot of internet arguments start of the assumption of another person's tone when addressing one another. I'm not trying to undermine any of you, I'm just trying to take this topic in another direction to keep it from having people misunderstand this guy and have everyone gang up on him with one post being the same as the last.
Laugh out loud that would be a sweet team though killer but i am going back to gt5 have fun drifting thats all that matters with or without a team peace out.

Back