Super GT World Championship S1 | Stiggy takes second in the championship!Finished 

• Thread starter 3LV10
  • 270 comments

When should we race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello! Could you fill in a spot for me? Thanks.

PSN ID: Gojet-64
Car: TBD
Number: 64
Car color: Pearl Yellow
Wheel color: Black

I'm going to drive each of the 3, see which feels best, then I'll report back.

Hello! Could you fill in a spot for me? Thanks.

PSN ID: Gojet-64
Car: TBD
Number: 64
Car color: Pearl Yellow
Wheel color: Black

I'm going to drive each of the 3, see which feels best, then I'll report back.

Sounds good. I'll be sending you a friend request soon.

#60 @Blackmagic60 / gordonnation / nissan GT-R / Hemi orange / Jet Black Wheels

I like 9pm better but 8pm works for me as well

I like 9 too. I'll change it soon.

^Sept. 6.

OK, guys here's a basic schedule I came up with for each weekend to give you all an idea of what to expect.

8PM EST: Room opens for general practice(optional if you wish). All 3 tracks will get cycled through.

9PM EST: First track is loaded up. Set automatic race start at 5, qualifying on 10, and race time at 20.

~9:35EST: Second track is loaded up with the same settings as above.

~10:10EST: Third track is loaded up with same settings but race distance is now 35min.

5+10+20=35
5+10+20=35
5+10+35=50

That fits the whole schedule into a 2 hour window for everyone. It won't be super precise due to load times, race countdowns, etc but it'll do. The 5 minute periods are there so people can switch over settings, tweak things, potty break, or whatever. Also you might be wondering about the race times being 5 minutes longer than advertised. This is to account for the pace lap which if we're going half speed will eat into our actual race time a good bit.

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
^Sept. 6.

OK, guys here's a basic schedule I came up with for each weekend to give you all an idea of what to expect.

8PM EST: Room opens for general practice(optional if you wish). All 3 tracks will get cycled through.

9PM EST: First track is loaded up. Set automatic race start at 5, qualifying on 10, and race time at 20.

~10:10EST: Third track is loaded up with same settings but race distance is now 35min.

5+10+20=35
5+10+20=35
5+10+35=50

That fits the whole schedule into a 2 hour window for everyone. It won't be super precise due to load times, race countdowns, etc but it'll do. The 5 minute periods are there so people can switch over settings, tweak things, potty break, or whatever. Also you might be wondering about the race times being 5 minutes longer than advertised. This is to account for the pace lap which if we're going half speed will eat into our actual race time a good bit.

I'm fine with that. Before I change anything I need to know if it works for everyone else.

As CavZee said above, we'll be using this format for the race schedule. If anybody has any objections, please let us know.

^Sept. 6.

5+10+20=35
5+10+20=35
5+10+35=50

Hello!
What would you say to it if we would put the damage of the cars onto light one? The competition would be more exciting according to me!

Hey, how many spots left? This looks heaps cool + Saturday night is awesome for me compared to other series on Sunday nights :D Thanks

Looking for a car now 👍

Hey, how many spots left? This looks heaps cool + Saturday night is awesome for me compared to other series on Sunday nights :D Thanks

Looking for a car now 👍

Sounds good. Leave your information as follows.

Car # | @@gtp Username | PSN - Car - Body color - Wheel color

Thanks

Hi just a thought, would it be better on the long races for people to choose there own tyres. Such as soft med etc as then it may be strategic as well as racing.

Also have a question are all the cars going to be stock

Hi just a thought, would it be better on the long races for people to choose there own tyres. Such as soft med etc as then it may be strategic as well as racing.

Also have a question are all the cars going to be stock

The tire compounds in this game are fake and the delta between the three are too large, hence why I'm only allowing racing hard tires.

And yes, all the cars are stock. If you want a better understanding read the first post. That has all the information 👍

Back