Supercar Handicap Championship, It's over folks. Massive thankyou to all who took part.

• Thread starter Zolon32
  • 277 comments
Nice 1 fellas.
Great racing with you last night.
Some of you I've raced with before and others I haven't.

WOW! I'm rusty, slow and easily distracted. Reckon I need a "rookie plate".
Think i best get accustomed to the Lamborghini. Gonna be in it all championship.

Was great fun racing last night. I was very pleased overall with the first race, shame about the crunches through the bus-stop in the second.

There's a faster line through that last corner I don't know. More practice required! Well done all.

snoopy-gets-past-jpg.712365
Why is Snoopy pooping a croissant?

Guys, as much as I would like to be part of this, I still haven't put a single yard of mileage on GTS since the beta even though I have bought the game on day 1. I have been tricked by a co-worker into playing Battlefield 1 and basically spent the last year re-learning how to play a FPS with my now 37-year old reflexes. All I can say is that it has been a struggle.
I will try to do something about GTS but I still play gt6 when I feel the need for a quick spin on the 'ring.
These series look awesome as usual with you lads, I wish you all the best of lucks.

My setup of cars in this series :cheers:
gNyTqc

Shiny ! just did a hour or so in the lambo at lago, got the time down to 1:19.800 or so, pfew, wicked to drift the car on all fours through the righthander before the banked curve leading up to the long straight.

Hi guys, fired up GT Sport after a long time today. I'm facing this issue of the throttle pedal not being linear. If I press throttle 80% it only registers 50% in game. The last 20% throttle controls the remaining 50% in game. This makes it really hard to control the car and takes away all the fun. Tried other games and it was absolutely fine, but GT Sport has this issue.

Has anyone faced this issue? I'm using a T300RS.

It seems you are not the only one.

A bit of a random bug which also can affect the brakes by the looks of it. Unplugging and reconnecting the pedals from the wheel seems to correct it for awhile. Not ideal mid race though!

Zo's got a T300. I don't know if he's had an issue.

Last edited:
I wish you all the best of lucks.

Cheers Gamer. There's nothing wrong with you doing what you want to do fella, the brightest people do what they want to do, and leave others to get on with what they want to do. If everyone did that the world would be a much more peaceful place.

Hi guys, fired up GT Sport after a long time today. I'm facing this issue of the throttle pedal not being linear. If I press throttle 80% it only registers 50% in game. The last 20% throttle controls the remaining 50% in game. This makes it really hard to control the car and takes away all the fun. Tried other games and it was absolutely fine, but GT Sport has this issue.

I've never faced that problem as far as I know Aaroh, but my wheel did go mental on Tuesday. When I checked I found I was on V24, when they now have V28, so I updated. Have you tried that?

Cheers, Zo.

how do you check, and also update your wheel?

Aha! Good question BB. I'm a total doofuss when it comes to computers, so it must be reasonably easy, even though I can't be certain what I did :dopey:

I think I went to the Thrustmaster website, where I found a link. (Below, I believe, are links to where you'll find the links. I can't remember which wheel yours is Colin.) Don't plug your wheel's USB into the computer until you're prompted to by the link. Then it reads your wheel's settings and tells you what version you have. My update took less than five minutes all together I would say.

https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/t150ffb-en/

https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/product/t300rs-en/

Woohooo! Look at me, all linky and technical.

Cheers, Zo.

My update took less than five minutes all together I would say.
And I expect you look very nice, but how long did the wheel take? ;)

If perchance I can make it this week which car should I prepare? They all look lovely but none have a single mile on them yet!

Hask, the rules state you must only use soft tyres for one stint, medium must be used the rest of the time. Just so you know for next time:tup:

Last edited:
If perchance I can make it this week which car should I prepare?

You'll definitely need the Ferrari Paul, because that's the car you will start in. However, whether you drive it, the Lambo or the McLaren in the second race will be determined by the results of the first. To be fair, since you're not in practice right now, it's more likely to be the Lambo. But who knows, you have got a turn of pace when you're in the groove.

@Venari @AndreasR @Famine @Team_SWE_1 @JockeP22 @buybon355 @CrazyJohn @Holsy @Mr Gear @Koutch_Pro Fellas, I'm assuming that you are turning up on Tuesday.

@jammy21 @numbnuts70 @qken @Sparkz_360 @banckzy @TNR_KING_FILO @Aaroh I am unsure about your participation, can you confirm your positions please chaps.

@RealJaySee from your comment about not being able to attend most Tuesdays, I'm assuming you can't make it. If you can, please let me know.

Cheers, Zo.

Yes sir!

Although I believe that I am still a reserve driver, I am going to do a room tonight for these cars to get more practice runs in the Lambo. Thanks to the C race yesterday I did about extra 84 laps on this track

I'm still too busy IRL (and my right knee is really hurting - maybe knee surgery will waiting for me).

You'll definitely need the Ferrari Paul, because that's the car you will start in. However, whether you drive it, the Lambo or the McLaren in the second race will be determined by the results of the first. To be fair, since you're not in practice right now, it's more likely to be the Lambo. But who knows, you have got a turn of pace when you're in the groove.

@Venari @AndreasR @Famine @Team_SWE_1 @JockeP22 @buybon355 @CrazyJohn @Holsy @Mr Gear @Koutch_Pro Fellas, I'm assuming that you are turning up on Tuesday.

@jammy21 @numbnuts70 @qken @Sparkz_360 @banckzy @TNR_KING_FILO @Aaroh I am unsure about your participation, can you confirm your positions please chaps.

@RealJaySee from your comment about not being able to attend most Tuesdays, I'm assuming you can't make it. If you can, please let me know.

Cheers, Zo.

Zo. I'm sorry for my late notice of absence last week. I had a proper bout of man flu. It was actually the new Aussie Flu!! Thankfully I'm finally on the mend but it's taken 2 weeks!!

I expect to be there on Tuesday. I'll bring my Ferrari, Lamborghini and McLaren but I doubt I'll be using the McL. They all have weird liveries and numbered 88.

Let me know if I'm included in the racing lineup or back in the reserves?

Thanks.

:cheers:

I'm still too busy IRL (and my right knee is really hurting - maybe knee surgery will waiting for me).

Sorry to hear that Jammy. The good news is that knee surgery is often highly successful, so I understand.

I can make it. :cheers: 👍

Jolly super Nuts, it'll be good to have you aboard.

Let me know if I'm included in the racing lineup or back in the reserves?

You're a front line racer Suts 👍

Folks, after some testing at Maggiore, I have found that the McLaren is well suited there, and makes a bit of a mockery of my attempts to effectively handicap. I'm not having that, frankly. Therefore, the settings for the McLaren this week will be 93% power and 115% weight. @AndreasR @CrazyJohn I'm sorry about that chaps, but I'm sure you are well up to the job of carrying the load.

Cheers, Zo.

Can we get a quick summary of who is in what car and what the regs are please?

Sure can BB.

These are for the first race only, the guys who are on an average finish of 4.5 at the moment will have a different average after that race, and they, or anyone, may find themselves moving up or down the handicap dependent upon their performance (For sure, a number more will be in the McLaren for the second race).

In the McLaren, set at 93% power (558BHP) and 115% weight (1552kg)

John and Andreas.

In the Lambo, set at 100% power (601BHP) and 102% weight (1450kg)

BB (That's you that is), Jocke, Harsk, Russ, Koutch.

Everyone else, including the guys who didn't race last week
, are in the Ferrari, which is set at 105% power (591BHP) and 102% weight (1514kg)

Now, back to my practice :mischievous:

Cheers, Zo.

Latest Posts

Back