ploopsy Messages 484 Toronto Mar 24, 2022 #1 I just wanted to get some idea of how the communities spending habits will change in GT7s economy.
Akwaaba Messages 1,023 London/Malaysia/Tunisia Messages Waizon/v8stage1/ Mar 24, 2022 #2 I bought the paid DLC cars in GT5, but I have never bought credits to buy cars. No idea which option to select, and I suspect that many players will have done the same.
I bought the paid DLC cars in GT5, but I have never bought credits to buy cars. No idea which option to select, and I suspect that many players will have done the same.
SkylineObsession Expert daydreamer Premium Messages 4,283 New Zealand Messages SkylineObsession Messages Mangosaurus Mar 25, 2022 #3 Yeah i bought all the DLC in GT5, but refuse to pay real money for virtual money in any game. I pay for content, not credits that buy content.
Yeah i bought all the DLC in GT5, but refuse to pay real money for virtual money in any game. I pay for content, not credits that buy content.
T ToyGTone Messages 7,222 somewhere on planet earth. Messages DM me Messages DM me Mar 25, 2022 #4 Does DLCs in GT5 counts as such? I actually don't really mind DLCs as much. MTX tho? Nah Last edited: Mar 25, 2022