Switch, mongo, fakie and nollie.

• Thread starter zoxxy
  • 255 comments
I used to skateboard with Harold Hunter (Zoo York), Josh Kalis (DC) a few times, and quite a few others (when I lived in NYC), I'm sure most people haven't heard of, unless you're a die hard skater.

;)
Of course I've heard about them. Kalis has probably the sickest tre's ever.

Of course I've heard about them. Kalis has probably the sickest tre's ever.

Yes he does, and he never let me forget it. Probably one of the cleanest street skaters of all time, in my opinion. It was an honor and a pain in the ass skating with him. Great skater, but quite a prankster. He used to do things like wait till I was running up to a set of stairs, or rail or whatever, then run at me with his pants down screaming or something. Tends to make you lose your concentration.

I used to ride for a famous skate shop in NYC, called "Supreme". It's owned by Adam Yauch from the Beastie Boys. So various members came in all the time. That was cool. Mike D kind of looks like a horse in person. Maybe he and Sarah Jessica Parker should get together.... Hmmmm....

;)

Yeah totally. It will be very hard to do something like that again, or even better.
I watched an interview with Lakai Team on TWS site, where someone said that Marc started to cry on Fully Flared premiere when somebody told him that his part was great, that he was a very big part of a whole film and team.

I thought it was pretty boring and pretentious to be honest. The skating is good and all, but holy **** is it dull to watch. It doesn't catch the fun of skating at all. And the soundtrack sucked pretty hard aswell. Definately nothing you watch before you go out to roll.

I thought it was pretty boring and pretentious to be honest. The skating is good and all, but holy **** is it dull to watch. It doesn't catch the fun of skating at all. And the soundtrack sucked pretty hard aswell. Definately nothing you watch before you go out to roll.

It's exactly the sort of thing I watch before hopping on a board. I thought the music was a nice change from the same old punk/emo/hip hop standard. The editing was just short of brilliance, and it captured the emotion of the sport better for me, than most vids I see nowadays (Ok, now I feel old).

;)

It's exactly the sort of thing I watch before hopping on a board. I thought the music was a nice change from the same old punk/emo/hip hop standard. The editing was just short of brilliance, and it captured the emotion of the sport better for me, than most vids I see nowadays (Ok, now I feel old).

;)

Each to his own. ;)

Here's our montage of todays fooling around. Ran out of battery early on though. :(

Each to his own. ;)

Here's our montage of todays fooling around. Ran out of battery early on though. :(

Åh fan, visste inte att du va svenne! ;)

EDIT: LOL @ the old man in the wheelchair! 👍

EDIT 2: Man it seems like it's still summer down there! :scared:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back