Switch, mongo, fakie and nollie.

• Thread starter zoxxy
  • 255 comments
I'm thinking about buying these:
2693.jpg

Delphic Reason
That's what I'm rollin' at the moment... Good wheels... Great for skate parks, but still soft enough to use street skating...

;)

Great! 👍

Btw, just came back from skating. :D It's about -5*C right now, so it was ice everywhere. It's challenging to say the least. :D

I bought a "Plan B" board yesterday... Seems to be a good shape, and weight... It's nice to a see an old skate company back from the dead...

;)

Heres a picture of me doing a Blunt Stall from a few weeks back.
Ys, I realise the picture says it was done in 2004, my friends camera is screwed...

jackstall4wj.jpg

It also looks like a desert around the skatepark, becuase of the heat.
Right in the far right of that picture was a fire just a few days after we took that picture.

The rain has finally subsided enough to allow me to get a skate session in today, and possibly tomorrow... If I can get anyone to take some pics, I will post them either today or tomorrow...

Expect huge gaps, some hand rails, and maybe some surprises...

;)

Damn you and your nice weather. There's atleast 10cm of snow everywhere. Sucks ass. I'm thinking of getting one of them ol' skool boards, like this. :D

Too bad that it cost's 145$ plus the 110$ shipping rate to sweden. :ouch:

I dont know much about skating, but I will say that the best that I've seen is definitely Rodney Mullen - he's just incredible.

Zrow
I dont know much about skating, but I will say that the best that I've seen is definitely Rodney Mullen - he's just incredible.

He's a great technical skater, but he can't really do anything big... Also, some of his tricks end up looking really sloppy... Don't get me wrong, he's good... He's damn good... However, he's definitely not the best all-around skater, in my opinion...

;)

*bump*
My little toy.
It's a GFHurley Twenty Seven, 27 inches, mini-longbaord with Abec 70's Flashback wheels. It works pretty well in verts as well.

When new.
27mah5ly.jpg

My board, 1 or 2 weeks ago.
gfhurleyyay3cz.png

I landed a double kickflip varial the other day while sitting still but I can't get it moving yet. I'm not sure how hard that is compared to what you guys do but it was pretty cool at the time.

Delphic Reason
He's a great technical skater, but he can't really do anything big... Also, some of his tricks end up looking really sloppy... Don't get me wrong, he's good... He's damn good... However, he's definitely not the best all-around skater, in my opinion...

;)

I'd say hes a great special street trick skater.

I landed some kickflips and pop shove its of a 6 in. curb the other day. Then I landed a pop shove it off of a 2 step and then nearly landed a kickflip too but rolled my front foot and was done for the day after that. Even though those probably don't sound like much they are some big milestones for me. I just started skatin like 6 months ago and don't regularly skate every day so yea I'm kinda proud about doin those tricks. :lol:

zoxxy
I need to learn kickflip. :indiff:

Make sure you pull your legs up as high as you can and make sure you lean foreward or the board won't stay under you. I land about 50% of the time as I just learned them but those are the key points.

omg, I never knew this thread was here, I've been skatin for about 5 years now and seem to be one of very few left in our area :(
I'm currently rocking a Breech board (my mates local company, the boards are so sweet, they've got bulk pop and never break, my mate has been riding a seriously cracked one for 2 weeks now :lol:), Tensors and I'm waiting for my pig aircores to turn up from ebay.
I can skate pretty much anything (apart from vert) but I love skating a decent jump box with a proper quick run up :):):)
P.S Has anyone seen Kostons new advet for Lakai - Switch Bigspin Blut down a handrail !??!!?!?!?!?!?11111

Haha..no posts for months, still, ahhh.
My knees are slightly...bad. I can't figure it out why thought.
It hurts when I go up/down stairs, cycle and skate.

Nice silver. Always glad when someone starts skatin'.

To contribute with something to this thread, here's a pic of me doing a caveman down a LONG set of stairs.
Skate216.jpg

That's about as much as a regular 7-ply deck here in Sweden. It looks sick tough, and I it probably has a potential to provide some great pick-up lines. :D

Back