System 3 is giving BETA Key for Supercar Challenge!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peace_Zedux
  • 227 comments
  • 14,142 views
Hey! Who invited Timppaq?! :eek:

I thought Eutechnyx games were only open to amateurs! :nervous:
 
lol! Free time while waiting for GT5 ;) 👍
 
I'm hoping they consider my initial email even though I didn't have my forum username (registered yesterday on the forums) in it.
 
Its now wednesday here, 4 days after sent email.
 
I'm hoping they consider my initial email even though I didn't have my forum username (registered yesterday on the forums) in it.

I'm sure they will.
 
Its now wednesday here, 4 days after sent email.

They're in the UK. It's tuesday night here. As has been repeated, the guys there have been inundated and hope to have replied to everyone who's got in by thursday (assume end of) so you've still got just under 2 days of waiting.

Just remember to give lots of lovely feedback when you do get to play the beta!
 
OOoooooooohh, i didn't mailed in any user name before... i wonder if it's too late.

Will try again after registration.

Damn, i always end up missing those betas :(
 
Is there still a chance of being a beta tester on supercar challenge due to sending email on saturday.

And still no reply from email.
 
I'm hoping they consider my initial email even though I didn't have my forum username (registered yesterday on the forums) in it.

I didn't send my username to them until Sunday so they didn't know that I had one when they sent the code to me on Friday.
 
Is there still a chance of being a beta tester on supercar challenge due to sending email on saturday.

And still no reply from email.

I'm sorry if this comes across rude, but really man just read back a few posts:idea:
 
I sent the e-mail on Friday and still no reply.
 
Just be patient, I am the same, am sure they have loads to go through.
 
From Chandra (System3):

"Hi everyone.
Basically, everyone who has emailed me up until NOW (Tuesday afternoon) will be allowed to participate.
We are going to be processing the applications/sending codes out/changing forum status over the next few days.
Hopefully most people will be sorted by Thursday this week."


Click

For the love of god read this already.
 
Last edited:
That ^^^ is what I was referring to, just didn't quote it again lol
 
Oh man that sucks,didn´t get anything yet... mailed on Friday..
 
From Chandra (System3):

"Hi everyone.
Basically, everyone who has emailed me up until NOW (Tuesday afternoon) will be allowed to participate.
We are going to be processing the applications/sending codes out/changing forum status over the next few days.
Hopefully most people will be sorted by Thursday this week."


Click

This is all I need to know. Thanks.
 
Well im still not sure if ill get one despite what they said. I think they forgot me, been nearly a week since sent email.
 
They'll be sorting through e-mail inboxes, so they shouldn't forget you if they have a good system in place.
 
May I ask what time it is in the UK? It is Friday 6:20pm here...
 
When you posted it was 9:20 in the UK. Now, 11:41 AM
 
Uhh... I just got a second beta key.
 
uhh... I just got a second beta key.


LOL, I guess Chandra was so overwhelmed by the thousands of interested players that he lost track of the emails and beta keys he sent already.

Who knows, maybe I get another key also :lol:
 
Hehe, am still patiently waiting but am sure they have tonnes to go through. I might just pop over to the studio myself and ask lol, was at Eutechnyx not that long ago!
 
I sent mine on saturday and still waiting, I don't believe that it can take 5 days to go through the emails, even if there are tonnes. Maybe they are starting with the latest requests recieved and working their way backwards.
 
Just got my email so don't worry Robin.
 
Just got my email and have been accepted!
 
I still have no reply yet. maybe get it today. Its been 1 week since i sent it.
 
Back