T10 reward!

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 118 comments
The grip of the E21 has me spoilt, had a couple of great races online with it, we actually had 15 people in the lobby at one point!

Been using the LaFerrari today in the Hyper Car Career mode. Such an awesome car...my favorite so far! This game is flat out amazing and T10 has done right by all the LE Edition owners.

The LaFerrari is amazing in every way, the sound is only bested by the Lotus (not by much), that is my own biased (love Ferrari) opinion. Good job T10.

Your name is perfect, but isn't nice that the things that your panties are in a wad about are video games
I honestly don't care one way or the other. I was just pointing out something I found odd based on all the information given pre-release about how Dan and t10 felt about past games and how it was to easy to get the most expensive cars in game. He also stated that by using other means to acquire credits in the past like flipping cars in the AH or selling tunes and paints didn't make the upper end cars fell important or special.
So to do a complete 180 over kiddies complaining they have to work for something they(T10) go right back to gifting the most expensive car in game. Even better if you are in the token mess I believe you will also get any car of choice free as well. The 250 GTO has been brought up countless times in the thread. So there you go say you don't think its fair to work at something based on a T10 philosophy and you get rewarded the 2 most expensive cars in game.
Go read the forum now. A lot of the negative stuff has been forgotten or pushed to the second page. All is well again in forza land, well except it still is a F2P game costing $60 and the community aspect is gone........LOL @BoneSawTX for the panties thing. Made me spill my beer this Thanksgiving Morning

I'm glad T10 did what they did.
The E21 was a thank-you for all the VIP issues and all those complaints on the official forum were legit, they have a right to be angry. I was bummed to learn the '2X reward accelerator' was in fact a 2X reward only when you level up and not 2X race rewards/affinity reward/XP accelerator, but ok, they should've made that more clear. Even with the 50% discount this weekend, I am not even close to 1 million, imagine getting to 3 for these expensive rides.

There are plenty of other expensive cars to get, but I like getting the regular cars. There is a marketplace on the main screen that shows 'Coming Soon', so we'll see what that turns out to be.

I just spent about 1.7 on a couple (1.5) on the Dallara. Not driven it yet but I will before bedtime. Glad to see the rewards, but I had about fifty cars by the time it came down, way to save me some bucks T10:dopey:. Glad to see the rewards in any event. The Lotus and the coming GTO make it more worthwhile though.

So I was just messing around with the E21 Lotus, watching my 2-lap replay at Yas Marina only to notice that DRS automatically turns on whenever on a straightaway. What that means is DRS is always active except when hitting the brakes. T10 - If you're going to bother adding something like DRS, can you at least pretend you know how it works?

:lol:

It's a hugantic oversight (same with the P1 deploying the wing at a standstill) however I take solace in it just being a visual effect, or at least that's what I'm led to believe because when you let off the gas the flap doesn't close.

I'm surprised KERS isn't automatic either. Or maybe it is...

So I was just messing around with the E21 Lotus, watching my 2-lap replay at Yas Marina only to notice that DRS automatically turns on whenever on a straightaway. What that means is DRS is always active except when hitting the brakes. T10 - If you're going to bother adding something like DRS, can you at least pretend you know how it works?

Same as all the active aero, certain speed and it goes on, doesn't make a pick of difference to your speed or downforce either

So the same as qualifying and FP? Sounds just as random as the FIA implementation. Except less random.
I thought it was still limited in use during qualifying? I'm not totally up to snuff on my F1 rules, so I could be in the wrong.

I'm still waiting for the two cars that I should have gotten from the LE purchase. :grumpy:.

I'm still waiting for the two cars that I should have gotten from the LE purchase. :grumpy:.
I can't remember if it was you I wrote to, but it turns out the two cars I referenced were because of Forza Rewards, not VIP. Sorry for the confusion...

I can't remember if it was you I wrote to, but it turns out the two cars I referenced were because of Forza Rewards, not VIP. Sorry for the confusion...
Guess I can't get them then. Thanks for the clearing up though. Appreciate it.

I'm sitting on 1.6 million CR and I can't decide between the Dallara Indy Car or the '76 McLaren (I know I still need another 150k).

Check your inboxes: I was just gifted a KTM X-Bow!

Awesome to drive, but that fact that the shifter doesn't move is odd.

I'm sitting on 1.6 million CR and I can't decide between the Dallara Indy Car or the '76 McLaren (I know I still need another 150k).

I bought a Dallara after I saw how swiftly it can close on other really fast cars (Lotus) , Had no idea it was THAT fast.

upload_2013-12-1_0-19-48.png

Only 4 million for me, I feel like car shopping.

Thanks! Another question I would like to buy one of the classic cars with my reward credits for the icon car race but can't decide which to choose I think GT40 MK1 and Daytona Coupe, 250 GTO and the Shelby Cobra. Which would you buy first?

Back