T10 reward!

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 118 comments
Yeah, we need a Dead Rising or Ryse: Son Of Rome livery on that thing stat. (Only kidding :D)

That Halo livery is terrible.

HqUmUDO.jpg

I never understood these 'silly custom wrap' liveries on the gift cars.

It's a promo/advertising for a new game. That's the point of them

Seems pointless waste of a decent car livery to 'promote' to the one audience that probably is already aware of the franchise/title.

I am more interested in the car than the silly wrap.

Seems pointless waste of a decent car livery to 'promote' to the one audience that probably is already aware of the franchise/title.

I am more interested in the car than the silly wrap.
If it's for a yet to be released game, they're simply creating awareness. It's a bit silly to assume everyone that is playing Forza is aware of it.

If it's for a yet to be released game, they're simply creating awareness. It's a bit silly to assume everyone that is playing Forza is aware of it.

Likewise it is silly for them to assume every player of a car game wants a gift all trashed with Halo wrap.

The car has no redeeming value. It can't be sold for credits, gives no achievement ward and quite frankly just takes up one of the limited garage slots.

I already had a Boss 302 so I tossed the gift. Thanks, but no thanks.

This might have been answered but Ive been a Tier 6 for some time now and have not moved since my progress in the game....Is Tier 6 as high as it goes????

This might have been answered but Ive been a Tier 6 for some time now and have not moved since my progress in the game....Is Tier 6 as high as it goes????
It's as high as it goes for me. Guess we are waiting to see what new rewards if any MS will introduce at that level.

Happy holidays to all at GTPlanet.

11524038256_9c31946973_z.jpg

11520756526_37cba03da2_z.jpg

(Note: weather conditions depicted may vary from in-game LOL)

Last edited:
^ Very nice buy, it's such an awesome car! Just got my 1.5m, not sure what to buy though.

When did you start claiming your rewards? I think I had claimed over 4 mil before the game was even released.

...kind of "unsporty" starting a career that way ;)

Back