Tame the Mountain: TT Isle of Man Launches March 6 on Consoles

Excellent diagram from Scaff with all the race circuits inside the TT, I don't think i've seen that before. Good video's too, although I haven't watched all of the lap yet.
I've put in a few more laps, as I said I'm now concentrating on the TT using MD's 600, still no incident free lap but I'm getting more confident without the race line, all other settings are on medium, until I can string laps together without crashing. When/if that happens I'll turn abs off, as race bikes don't have it and then dial down traction control, a bit of wheel spin can come in handy.
Finding the braking markers for the slower corners is high up my list of priorities, I currently brake way too early.
The bike handling issues I had were down to me being too aggressive with steering inputs, still think there is a lack of feel from the front end but it's predictable now.
I had a bit of a problem with audio last night, after a particularly heavy crash the bike sounded like it was running on 3 cylinders for the rest of the lap, I 1/2 wondered if they had modelled in bike damage, had to come out of game to sort it.
On the subject of audio, Scaff is right in saying it's a loud game, I generally play with headphones on so the wife can watch tv and I've had to turn headphone vol down compared to all other games. With vol at right level it sounds spot on thro headphones, wind noise is linear as you speed up and the bike becomes quieter, very realistic.
I haven't played GT sport since I got this, miss some of the online racing, but I can't see me racing this game live against others. :-)

Haven't had much time to play the last couple of days but this game made me check out and purchase the older games from Jester. Can't go wrong with more two wheel action in my racing games collection.

I should be receiving TT Superbikes Real Road Racing in a few days, hopefully. TT Superbikes RRRC should arrive sometime next week (imported from the UK). If I find them good enough, TT Superbike Legends is next on the list.

I'm currently exporting a side by side comparison of reality vs the lap I posted today.
And here it is, merging two 1080p 20 minute videos takes a long time to export.

I've time corrected as best I can to make the real clip match the PS4 Pro footage, but given the length of the circuit its not perfect, but I hope it provides an interesting comparison between the two.

I’m tempted by this. I’m probably more a fan of tracks than I am vehicles really so a good rendition of IOM is appealing by itself.
On that note, Jim Pearson apparently broke cover recently (specifically because of this game) with an update on his full-length version of the course he's been making for Grand Prix Legends since 2005! He's already made an "abridged" version, back before the track length limit was "patched" out.

http://jrpearson.homestead.com/LatestNews.html

Jim also made two great versions of the Dundrod (Ulster TT) circuit, which is how it first came to my attention.

Just got the game today, had to wait till got more stock sold out. Enjoying the sounds, bikes look really good. Going to take a little while, keep falling at the moment. Is it possible to knock off look to corner, when in handle bar view.:)

keep falling at the moment.
You will get used to that..............................

.............falling off that is (98.7% of us have done it a lot).

2018-03-16_12-03-35.png

Finally got a chance to play this last night. Quick question, is there any way to alter aids in Solo mode? I can't find the menu anywhere. Is it only automatic gears, not manual?
Can you tweak TCS, etc in any solo races?

Finally got a chance to play this last night. Quick question, is there any way to alter aids in Solo mode? I can't find the menu anywhere. Is it only automatic gears, not manual?
You certainly can, can't remember where as I'm at work right now.

Haven't had the chance to play much this week, going to give it all my attention this weekend.
The developers announced a patch yesterday, statement said they'd been listening to feedback, hopefully we'll get some feel from the front end and the brakes. :-)

It's under the first tab in the options menu when you pause the game, called "riding style" I think.

Back