Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,666 comments
IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

Is that a new model line or has it existed in the past? I'm only aware of the GS, IS, CT, LC and RX lines.
LS has always been the flagship sedan.

Edit: I was going to eat the double post to ensure the one who asked thw question got an alert--seems that's not an issue now.

:P

Bear in mind the LC likely got the "L" designation because Lexus wants to position it as their flagship coupe ("C" for coupe, "S" for sedan).

The LS is probably the oldest line of Lexus cars. It's their flagship sedan and was their first ever model.

LS has always been the flagship sedan.

Edit: I was going to eat the double post to ensure the one who asked thw question got an alert--seems that's not an issue now.

:P

Bear in mind the LC likely got the "L" designation because Lexus wants to position it as their flagship coupe ("C" for coupe, "S" for sedan).
I must be pretty dumb then... However I don't think the LS has ever been sold in Australia, so it's not something I'm familiar with.

I must be pretty dumb then... However I don't think the LS has ever been sold in Australia, so it's not something I'm familiar with.

Maybe it hasn't been such a big seller in Australia? Looking at Wikipedia (of course, not always the reliable source) it looks like even the first generation was exported to Australia in a limited number.

Maybe it hasn't been such a big seller in Australia? Looking at Wikipedia (of course, not always the reliable source) it looks like even the first generation was exported to Australia in a limited number.
So limited that I don't think any still exist.

Back