Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,666 comments
Would’ve gone with black/carbon rims. Can any one confirm if this is actually the first one in North America?
D5DC3E6E-E238-4D8D-9308-B9663ABBD901.jpeg
1EF277F2-0CF8-43EC-8792-49A511BD5510.jpeg
ADE9FAD4-4555-4636-AE42-6345AE882940.jpeg

I dont understand
I was asking about the wheels. They appear to be Wire Mags manufactured in a variety of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets by Appliance Industries from the mid-'60s to the mid-'70s. Whatever they are, they're missing a center cap.

22d64e1ac026d55e0b3702e2f6b74540.jpg

I was asking about the wheels. They appear to be Wire Mags manufactured in a variety of diameters, widths, bolt patterns and offsets by Appliance Industries from the mid-'60s to the mid-'70s. Whatever they are, they're missing a center cap.

22d64e1ac026d55e0b3702e2f6b74540.jpg
I dont know

origin.jpg
origin.jpg
origin.jpg

I see this is still the "stock cars with wheels and a drop" thread....
I know this is mostly directed towards me, so I'll bite. Why is that such an issue? Most of what has been posted in this thread since it was created has been "stock cars with wheels and a drop". Mainly because that's the easiest and most financially accessible way to modify a car. Many cars look quite good slightly lowered and on the right set of wheels. Very few modified cars are modified as extensively as the Civic you posted compared to the number of cars that are lowered and are on different rims. If you're dissatisfied with people posting cars you don't find tasteful (and history has proven you don't find much at all tasteful), why not just leave the thread altogether?

It's not that I don't find them tasteful, it's that I find them boring. Nothing more.

Also stop assuming that everything is directed at you. Makes you look self-centered.

It's not that I don't find them tasteful, it's that I find them boring. Nothing more.

Also stop assuming that everything is directed at you. Makes you look self-centered.
What do you suppose it makes you look like to drop into a thread to only contribute with a complaint?

Back