Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,666 comments
Found this on Nissan's Google+.

tron-nissan-gt-r-appears-on-the-chinese-grid_3.jpg
I would say that is questionable

Already posted this in the Imports thread, 1M hatchback. 1M front bumper and custom arches/wings, 135i engine and some other 1M and E92 M3 bits. Looks brilliant and would love my 1er to look like it.

I'll post my car for comparison of a normal E87.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

What's modified about that? :s

They look very similar to the Evo 2 and Cecotto wheels.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Well, they could be known as factory wheels kinda aswell, who knows. But I'm sure the one I linked is modded.

Also, apparently this is stanced, but then, saw the looks - not bad, not bad at all. Pretty neat I say.
7651114198_4b73a97123_b.jpg

Last edited:
Oh maybe here, I think I've seen that in the question mods thread.

I must have gotten confused by it's blatant ugliness.

Heh, like I said, it's fine. Other poeple soemtimes like what I post, but I remember I posted a few customs that for responses like for I think that orange car, with a meme of al bundy. I still chuckle to that day.

These are ugly the top one is almost questionable. The Anvil Mustang if you read up on it has many tasteful modifications though.

The anvil Mustang has carbon fiber body panels, but the wheels are ugly. And I disagree on the two I posted being ugly. The white one's bumper is kind of odd, but I like them... A lot.

The anvil Mustang has carbon fiber body panels, but the wheels are ugly. And I disagree on the two I posted being ugly. The white one's bumper is kind of odd, but I like them... A lot.

What wrong with Carbon Fiber? Also I still say the Martini mustang built by steve strope is best modified mustang I've seen.

What wrong with Carbon Fiber? Also I still say the Martini mustang built by steve strope is best modified mustang I've seen.

Nothing is wrong with carbon fiber. To me it makes the car WAY better.

image.jpg

I like the Martini Mustang, don't get me wrong, but I think the wheels are really ugly.

What's modified about that? :s

I'm pretty sure the diameter is larger than stock basket weave M3 wheels, plus wider lips and it's definitively not on original suspension. And that's the exact point of this thread ;)

More pics and less b*tching, girls!

Back