Tasteful Modifications Thread

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 6,666 comments
You're right it probably is (not sure how you can say exact from an image) but I never liked them and my point still stands it's not very tasteful still.
Sure looks like it to me.

1321412-ford-mustang-boss-429.jpg

I always liked them. Made them even more aggressive.

And they are rather large. Here's one on a 65 and a Fox.

85478d1260560751-1966-mustang-coupe-boss-429-hood-scoop-fastymz_a.jpg
HPIM3272.jpg

@ilikewaffles11 Is that a Forester STi? I love those things.

Appears to be, unless they just slapped some stickers on it. I'm no Subaru expert so... :P

Speaking of Forester STIs...
image.jpg
image.jpg

No kidding. Even 1000hp Supra builds have crappy XXRs. I love the Volk GTPs.

YES. They look fantastic with any Volks really, wish more people put them on their Supras...

I can almost guarantee you that most people don't see a car with a big ass bonnet scoop and think "now that is a tasteful car".

Tasteful would tend to mean something a bit more subtle.
I don't think you get it when I said it's factory.

Someone didn't just stick that on there.

I like it, mainly because manual transmission. Would prefer 4WD and V8 if it was mine, but I like it

I've grown to like the V6/RWD because it means lightweight; theoretically it's got the best handling of any 10th-gen F150.

It's actually the lightest F-Series variant ever sold (before I added weight with modifications...) so if we judge handling based solely on weight, it's got better handling than ANY other F-Series

I've grown to like the V6/RWD because it means lightweight; theoretically it's got the best handling of any 10th-gen F150.

It's actually the lightest F-Series variant ever sold (before I added weight with modifications...) so if we judge handling based solely on weight, it's got better handling than ANY other F-Series
I would think some of the previous short bed 2WD F-150s would put up a fight.

I don't think you get it when I said it's factory.

Someone didn't just stick that on there.

But they did, at least to the car I was referring to, sure it's factory on the Boss 429 (like the black one you posted), but not on the blue one, making it a modification.

And whether it's factory on a car or not, my point still stands; I'd wager most people wouldn't see it as tasteful.

View attachment 143167
Looking for an honest opinion on my truck. It has the 4.2L V6, XL, RWD, 5-Speed Manual.

It's not really modified, is it?

If it was me I would of left the window sticker off it, but that's just me (I have a hatred for stickers on front windows, makes it look cluttered and busy). Not a big fan on the LED lights or bull bar but I guess they kinda aid the looks.

SVX
It's not really modified, is it?

If it was me I would of left the window sticker off it, but that's just me (I have a hatred for stickers on front windows, makes it look cluttered and busy). Not a big fan on the LED lights or bull bar but I guess they kinda aid the looks.

Not modified? :lol:

Push Bumper
Window Tinting
Extra Rear Leaf Springs
Aftermarket Headlights
Valence Grille
Black Bug Shield
"Ford Racing" Windshield Sticker
"UK" back window sticker
Darkest legal Window Tinting
U.S. Flag stickers on side, rear windows.
K&N Performance Air Filter
Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
Rolling Steel Bed Cover
255 Cooper Discoverer AT/3 tires
RainX 20" Wipers
Fire Extinguisher in bed
Foglights
Rear Mudflaps

True, the only thing I've changed enginewise is the air filter, but with a Ford at over 190,000 miles I'm afraid if I change something, it will break.

Probably about half of everyone I've asked have liked the windshield sticker; despite the truck isn't actually a race truck, I think it looks good. It makes it very easy to see the truck in a crowded parking lot.

Push Bumper
Window Tinting
Extra Rear Leaf Springs
Aftermarket Headlights
Valence Grille
Black Bug Shield
"UK" back window sticker
Rolling Steel Bed Cover
RainX 20" Wipers
Fire Extinguisher in bed
Foglights
Rear Mudflaps

True, the only thing I've changed enginewise is the air filter, but with a Ford at over 190,000 miles I'm afraid if I change something, it will break.

Probably about half of everyone I've asked have liked the windshield sticker; despite the truck isn't actually a race truck, I think it looks good. It makes it very easy to see the truck in a crowded parking lot.

Yes, because I can definitely see the fire extinguisher from a front view. :rolleyes:

Push Bumper
Window Tinting
Extra Rear Leaf Springs
Aftermarket Headlights
Valence Grille
Black Bug Shield
"UK" back window sticker
Rolling Steel Bed Cover
RainX 20" Wipers
Fire Extinguisher in bed
Foglights
Rear Mudflaps

That's nothing....you'd don't want to know the list of mine.

Back