TDU: DLC Revealed

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 2,360 comments
ye that's pretty rude making hardcore 160 instead of 150 so it comes to 510 instead of 500. Means i had to spend an extra $8.25(double what i wanted) just to get an extra 10 points, ohwell hopefully theres some stuff to download for forza 2 not to long after release...

I've finally got all of the achievements at long last, after winning 3 out of 4 races tonight.

Anyone just ever take a Caterham and drive? It was so funny, passing all those other cars around the corners. :D

As G.T. knows, my microphone is broken. :( But that was fun with you two. (G.T and Specialized)

Also, I like the CTS-V, its really not too bad handling. I haven't had a chance to drive the CLK GTR or the F40 yet... 💡

The F40 handles really slide it backside comes out when you drift, but it handles really well on the limit. However where is that thing you look through, when you unlock Ace.

As G.T. knows, my microphone is broken. :( But that was fun with you two. (G.T and Specialized):
That was pretty fun... The S6 wasn't a bad car really. It just understeers a lot, as you saw. :lol:

I was hoping me fixing the issues with the router and Xbox Live last Friday would get rid of some of the lag I get - but it didn't. At least I connect to players 5 times more quickly now. :)

G.T
That was pretty fun... The S6 wasn't a bad car really. It just understeers a lot, as you saw. :lol:

I was hoping me fixing the issues with the router and Xbox Live last Friday would get rid of some of the lag I get - but it didn't. At least I connect to players 5 times more quickly now. :)
Did you check the ports for the Nat.

G.T
Yes. Everything on that page has worked how it should.
Must be where your ISP is based in the UK or what lines they use, still strange how I see you lagging at times, when we both live in Hampshire.

Yeah, that must be the only solution... Either Virgin are capping the upload speed for Xbox Live, or there's a location problem, as you say. Doing speed tests and uploading videos/pictures show that's it's going the speed it should, so it might be the capping. As long as it's 6 players or less in freeride, I'm fine.

I'm really liking the F40. Either it's really fast, or I was racing sucky drivers because is was keeping up with stage 3 tune Murcielagos in a stock F40.

I'm really liking the F40. Either it's really fast, or I was racing sucky drivers because is was keeping up with stage 3 tune Murcielagos in a stock F40.

Well, the Stg.3 Murcielago isn't terribly quick in acceleration, so I'm not truly surprised. I'd love to see a Stg.3 F40, though. That's my only complaint from the recent DLC. :(

The Lexus pack is out then? Dang, I didn't even notice. And I was just on there too. :dunce:
I heard it was out today but I havent been on to confirm it. I am at work. I am almost 98% positive it is out right now though according to other people.

I am really impressed with the content that TDU has produced. They truly did an excellent job with this $39.99 game and they are STILL providing cheap content. Most of the cars are even free. 👍 👍

I tried out the new Lexus pack and I was surprised with the gearing in the Lexus 450. It only does about 10 mph in 1st gear and only around 50mph in 4th gear. Thats some very strange gearing. It basically makes 1st and 2nd gear worthless. They do handle real well and if you have it on hardcore mode they are quite fun to drift once you float into 3rd and 4th gear.
I hung out with Diablo for over an hour and a half while he tried to set up pictures but I just got terribly bored and I believe he only ended up with 2 or 3 photoshoots in 2 hours. So I left that group, grabbed the Challenger, and went drifting for another hour or so with another group of people. That was enjoyable.

It was good to see you again CB, sorry you couldn't stick around though.

Mafia Cruise #3
Click images below to view larger image.

Thanks to all who participated !! :D We covered almost 200 miles.

Back