TDU: DLC Revealed

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 2,360 comments
I'd rather have the McLaren F1 LM that was offered as a promotion to people who referred another person to buy the game. :( Too bad that ended almost a year ago. :(

have a look at my post a few pages back it has a F1LM code (picture). I can't be stuffed finding it lol.

So when is the DLC being released?

There hasn't been any solid release dates, and I hate to sound rude, but it'll be out when it's done. The last info. I've seen was Feb. 28th, but that was a long time ago, and not a true hardcore statement of fact.

Atari Forum
LYON, FRANCE – 8 March 2007 – Atari today announced the third Test Drive Collection downloadable car pack and new Hardcore Mode, available now on Xbox Live® Marketplace for Test Drive Unlimited, the ultimate automotive and lifestyle gaming experience for Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

Available for download on Xbox Live Marketplace for 350 points, the Test Drive Collection – Volume 3 features six superb cars, the Ferrari F40, Chrysler Crossfire® SRT6 Roadster, RUF Rturbo, Audi S6, Chevrolet® Corvette® Stingray™ Convertible 1971, and Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR. In addition, the Cadillac® CTS-V is available as a free download. Once downloaded from Xbox Live Marketplace, players will be able to buy each of the cars as normal from the relevant in-game dealerships.

Source = http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=51194

Looks like the new DLC is available now. Can anybody confirm this?

Spec....

EDIT - Just found this

DSC00887.jpg

Well, I'm definetly going to be able to play this weekend! My new Xbox is in Farmingdale, my dad wasn't there to sign for it today, so It'll be here tomorrow. :)

Is Hardcore mode like Forza or GT4?
I'd say a cross between both really. Depends on which car you drive. It's quite fun though, especially since cars now act quite differently to each other than before.

I do have a question. Is there a way to turn Hardcore mode off while you're playing? It's annoying when you race against people in your Club or in Freeride when they're in Normal Mode and I'm stuck in Hardcore. There's quite a significant difference in cornering and braking speed, so you're always left behind. It's annoying to have to come out of the game and wait a few minutes to get back in again to change mode. This is the only niggle so far though. :)

Edit: The new Cadiliac is a typical saloon. Heavy and not much grip. Hard to do donuts too. :lol:

G.T
I'd say a cross between both really. Depends on which car you drive. It's quite fun though, especially since cars now act quite differently to each other than before.

I do have a question. Is there a way to turn Hardcore mode off while you're playing? It's annoying when you race against people in your Club or in Freeride when they're in Normal Mode and I'm stuck in Hardcore. There's quite a significant difference in cornering and braking speed, so you're always left behind. It's annoying to have to come out of the game and wait a few minutes to get back in again to change mode. This is the only niggle so far though. :)

Edit: The new Cadiliac is a typical saloon. Heavy and not much grip. Hard to do donuts too. :lol:
You can't race or challenge anyone in Normal Mode while you're in Hardcore. Eden has seperated them from each other.

Does anyone know when we are getting the Dodge Charger SRT-8? Its in the back of the handbook, it gives away a few of the cars to be released. 💡

You can't race or challenge anyone in Normal Mode while you're in Hardcore. Eden has seperated them from each other.
Ignore G.T. I was reading the first release about Eden's Hardcore mode. They change everything though. :indiff:

Does anyone know when we are getting the Dodge Charger SRT-8? Its in the back of the handbook, it gives away a few of the cars to be released. 💡
It'll probably be out sometime soon. Most though are waiting on the Diablo GT and Murcielago Roadster.

Ignore G.T. I was reading the first release about Eden's Hardcore mode. They change everything though. :indiff:

It'll probably be out sometime soon. Most though are waiting on the Diablo GT and Murcielago Roadster.

They may as well get to work on the LP640 models. Maybe I've spent too much time in the F1 LM, but the Murcielago seemed pretty slow to me. I didn't like it very much, and the interior is very bland too.

I don't know about anyone else, who's bought Hardcore mode, but I'm loving it. The driving physics feel even more realistic, and it brings quite an enjoyable driving feel to the game. :)

man's this is gay you can tune every ferrari BUT the F40. You can tune all the F1's But no the F40. You can even tune the CLK-GTR BUT not the F40.:mad:

I've gone through a lot of points these past weeks (COD, Oblivion, TDU), glad the hardcore mode was worth it. Driving the track in the different cars is pretty fun, although like someone said earlier I wish you could switch to the other mode easier since it's a pain when you want to get more money or race.

Back