Team RedSuns

• Thread starter OJSideways
  • 1,931 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY ASA damn and what day is your comp orphan cause you know when it comes to tandem im always up :)

majisto
FINALLY ASA damn and what day is your comp orphan cause you know when it comes to tandem im always up :)

Later next week... Probably best for everyone to do it over next weekend... I will send messages out before hand to find out how many spots to reserve

majisto
I might not be there next weekend is dmcc over here

Well i will talk to you and everyone else Sunday about a good time to host it so people who want to come can...

Soooo I go into Amazon to get the 🤬 hard drive & it says there's none left. :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy: Yesterday there were three!!!! 🤬 my life. :ill:

Couple edits I just did.

Last edited:
Well I'm glad to see Asa and 8TH now back. We now need Mav back on his feet and we'll be back up to par. Ill be on tomorrow all day, but later tonight I'm watching a race with my dad so Ill be off.

Well I'm glad to see Asa and 8TH now back. We now need Mav back on his feet and we'll be back up to par. Ill be on tomorrow all day, but later tonight I'm watching a race with my dad so Ill be off.

Thks Eric :) ! ..Where Mav go ?

... I will post some pics of my Rc Drift Session today at 'Dorimondville'
and my new Chassis :) !

<--- Happy Men ! :)

Thks Eric :) ! ..Where Mav go ?

... I will post some pics of my Rc Drift Session today at 'Dorimondville'
and my new Chassis :) !

<--- Happy Men ! :)

Mavs hard drive went bad. He should be back soon. And sweet Asa, we need something like that here!

PREVIEW

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Click for Lightbox)

You back soon Oj?

i dont know when ill be oficially back, im having a hard time with med school so i need to study a lot :(... Was nice seeing you guys today tho, hopefully i can be back on soon.

PS: Wish Ryuu was back and could see this picture, all tho im sure hes seen it around... Our dream, RWB and Liberty Walk... :lol:

f39kz9.jpg

i dont know when ill be oficially back, im having a hard time with med school so i need to study a lot :(... Was nice seeing you guys today tho, hopefully i can be back on soon.

PS: Wish Ryuu was back and could see this picture, all tho im sure hes seen it around... Our dream, RWB and Liberty Walk... :lol:

f39kz9.jpg

Thats awesome OJ. Anyway yeah I had fun, but take your time with school because its more important.

Hey guys!How's it hangin =) just to lets you's know i haven't forgot about you's XD, as I'm just here to remorse , as my pr!ck of a brother persuaded me to get an xbox over a PS3 , so until i gather money for another PS3 it looks like ill just have to stick to forza. well yea until that happens bye ! =(

Ok, there is some pictures of my RC Drift Cars,
next photo shoot, i will takes some of my HPI Sprint 2 Chassis
with my Countersteer set up.

Enjoy ! :)

My LEVIN

28hgdc8.jpg

etvcsx.jpg

x5dsa9.jpg

33f8hg3.jpg

2mwi5fo.jpg

2mqvm0y.jpg

July 14 2012 / Rc Drift Meet at 'Dorimondville'

mrbo5c.jpg

15hid84.jpg

2mzd1fd.jpg

My S15

2j0dpxu.jpg

5pkb61.jpg

2m7w8kz.jpg

2eyvzux.jpg

My Supra

2mdjjtc.jpg

i5zvqq.jpg

ebc8bt.jpg

Track / The 'Dorimondville' Park

2lcmosl.jpg

20zy592.jpg

hehe :) A guy makes some nice Sign

axfl05.jpg

DriftAsator
Ok, there is some pictures of my RC Drift Cars,
next photo shoot, i will takes some of my HPI Sprint 2 Chassis
with my Countersteer set up.

Enjoy ! :)

My LEVIN

July 14 2012 / Rc Drift Meet at 'Dorimondville'

My S15

My Supra

Track / The 'Dorimondville' Park

hehe :) A guy makes some nice Sign

That's cool... They had those indoor places in Michigan i always loved going to get parts for our nitro cars to go see the regulars

Nice cars Asa! I want that Supra.

Thks Eric, Hehe!

I have more cars, More pictures coming soon ..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Look my Nissan Silvia (S15) >Blue & white rims (BBS)<
and you can see my AE86 >White & white rims (BBS)<

Im in the video :)

DriftAsator
Thks Eric, Hehe!

I have more cars, More pictures coming soon ..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Look my Nissan Silvia (S15) >Blue & white rims (BBS)<
and you can see my AE86 >White & white rims (BBS)<

Im in the video :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBAr3yHWi-M&feature=">YouTube Link</a>

Niiiceee ASA... Hey that last car the video showed i noticed it said "drift works" on the side... Is that by chance... Driftworks from GT5 and his car?

I heard me:)

Finally, after one million calls :(

Niiiceee ASA... Hey that last car the video showed i noticed it said "drift works" on the side... Is that by chance... Driftworks from GT5 and his car?

I believe is more possible to be from http://www.driftworks.com/ 👍

TEAM REDSUNS MEETING - (MAFIA)
HIGH SPEED RING - RAIN

All this pictures are unedited, you guys know i fail at editing hehe​

(Click for Lightbox!)​

Hope you guys liked the pictures, let me know what you think of them! :).. Probably more to come later from the other replays we took that day.

Niice pics OJ! When ya'll getting together again? I wanna join cuz its been a while since we drifted. Let me know!!

Nice OJ! Looks amazing. And Gunz we are on almost all the time. We're on now if you wanna join.

Nice OJ! Looks amazing. And Gunz we are on almost all the time. We're on now if you wanna join.

Can't right this minute. I'll join shortly, my girl is going out for the day so I'll be able to get on earlier then normal.

nope its not him, no chance LOL XD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Very Nice Pictures / REDSUNS MAFIA / AWESOME TANDEM SESSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back