Team RedSuns

• Thread starter OJSideways
  • 1,931 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric, could you please sort out the 5 year olds on your team that can't even control their car? Hitting parked cars is just not done, i dont care how long people have been using a wheel.

Rest of RedSuns, greetings from Burst, hope to drift with you guys again soon.

Yeah sorry. He is having a bad day I guess. Anyway sorry again and I will talk with him. There was no reason for him to kick you. I will get this straightened out. :indiff:

Drifter Dream?
ryancars-1.jpg

Sorry i haven't been on in a few days... I have family that came down here to visit... Plus it is good to see my mom and my cousins i haven't seen them in over two years

Sorry i haven't been on in a few days... I have family that came down here to visit... Plus it is good to see my mom and my cousins i haven't seen them in over two years

Hey no problem bro. Like I have told many others, as long as you tell me where you are I don't have a problem. :) Take you time. :)

Hey guys... life is great you know... my PS3 HDD went to hell last night soooo.... I need to get a new one... :grumpy: If anyone knows a cheap place to get them, please tell me since I don't have too much money due to college prices going up :ouch:

Hey guys... life is great you know... my PS3 HDD went to hell last night soooo.... I need to get a new one... :grumpy: If anyone knows a cheap place to get them, please tell me since I don't have too much money due to college prices going up :ouch:

:guilty: Sucks so bad. Well miss you! I'm sure there is a cheap one somewhere.

Couple edits I just did in college PCs.

Btw, just checked Amazon & they have the HDD for $34.99 so I'll try to get it asap.

Last edited:
maveric25

www.newegg.com

When i work on computers and have to get any parts i go here... They have the best quality and cheapest prices 90% of the time... Same website i told you about that had the G27 for $220 when they do deals (which are monthly) i back newegg 100% on their products

www.newegg.com

When i work on computers and have to get any parts i go here... They have the best quality and cheapest prices 90% of the time... Same website i told you about that had the G27 for $220 when they do deals (which are monthly) i back newegg 100% on their products

Ah yeah thats a good place. My dad orders from there alot.

Hey guys... next week i am wanting to host a comp on twin ring... I am sorry if not all of you have the dlc but i have two comps lined up on two different sections... One is going to be challenging for close tandems so it will be a challenge for even the best of followers... I hope to see some of you guys there... I will be hosting a pre comp room a few days before the comp to show the section... I will try to give away prizes for the winner... For 1st place for instance i will offer cars or give car tickets and you know me i have tickets for just about every car... I also was going to offer me running the B-SPEC GRINDER either till they receive 20 million or level 40 B-SPEC... Prizes for second and third maybe... So basically a fun but D1 style comp with a big prize give away... I will make a thread close to the pre comp room so never know who will show... I had a idea that i might do a two comps so on same section if enough people will join it... The top three from each comp will compete against each other the next day for the grand prize... Trying to figure that out because i wanted to do something different instead of the same old same old 16 people comp... Something fresh and new and most of all fun

If anyone likes the style of the comp i will host more on different tracks and sections... I will make tracks or find new sections on tracks we have done before

Hey guys... next week i am wanting to host a comp on twin ring... I am sorry if not all of you have the dlc but i have two comps lined up on two different sections... One is going to be challenging for close tandems so it will be a challenge for even the best of followers... I hope to see some of you guys there... I will be hosting a pre comp room a few days before the comp to show the section... I will try to give away prizes for the winner... For 1st place for instance i will offer cars or give car tickets and you know me i have tickets for just about every car... I also was going to offer me running the B-SPEC GRINDER either till they receive 20 million or level 40 B-SPEC... Prizes for second and third maybe... So basically a fun but D1 style comp with a big prize give away... I will make a thread close to the pre comp room so never know who will show... I had a idea that i might do a two comps so on same section if enough people will join it... The top three from each comp will compete against each other the next day for the grand prize... Trying to figure that out because i wanted to do something different instead of the same old same old 16 people comp... Something fresh and new and most of all fun

If anyone likes the style of the comp i will host more on different tracks and sections... I will make tracks or find new sections on tracks we have done before

you know what im gunna buy the twin ring to be there count me in mate

ohh yea to evrybody , i will put up some pics tomorrow, my mate says they are boss

Last edited:
Dang. Abouts what level of drifting do you have to be at?

High :sly: very high :sly: :sly: :lol:

www.newegg.com

Getting it from Amazon for $35, but thanks anyways. Already got the money, just got to order it.

DriftAsator
I just got back my internet today.. LOLL Im Back .. and its the 13th today lolll:crazy:!!!

Welcome back homie... I will see you on in a couple days i still have company over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back