Team RedSuns

• Thread starter OJSideways
  • 1,931 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, sorry just really busy lately working in my kouki. So won't be playing for a lil or until I get some free time

go to www.newegg.com get it there

Already bought it on Sunday, should arrive either tomorrow, Friday or Monday.

@OJ: Sick pics bro.... my M5 looks sexy :sly:

This is sick!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to be back!! So bored at home... I'm going to check the PO Box tomorrow, the hard drive comes from California & when RB sent me BF3 it was from California too & it arrived it 3 days normal shipping so I hope the same happens with the hard drive :lol:

Last edited:
Finally, after one million calls :(

I believe is more possible to be from http://www.driftworks.com/ 👍

TEAM REDSUNS MEETING - (MAFIA)
HIGH SPEED RING - RAIN

All this pictures are unedited, you guys know i fail at editing hehe​

(Click for Lightbox!)​

Hope you guys liked the pictures, let me know what you think of them! :).. Probably more to come later from the other replays we took that day.

Nice pictures :drool:

maveric25
Already bought it on Sunday, should arrive either tomorrow, Friday or Monday.

This is sick!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to be back!! So bored at home... I'm going to check the PO Box tomorrow, the hard drive comes from California & when RB sent me BF3 it was from California too & it arrived it 3 days normal shipping so I hope the same happens with the hard drive :lol:

I wish i knew how i could upload pictures to the thread... Anyone please explain i would appreciate it?... I want to put up pictures of my new drift car... I went old school on this one...

But yeah hope your hard drive gets there soon... But man are you going to have all of those updates to do... That sucks

I wish i knew how i could upload pictures to the thread... Anyone please explain i would appreciate it?... I want to put up pictures of my new drift car... I went old school on this one...

But yeah hope your hard drive gets there soon... But man are you going to have all of those updates to do... That sucks

Well first you upload the picture to a photo site, I personally use Flicker because certain reasons (Better quality) You then copy the picture URL by right clicking on the picture. Then there is a little box on here with a thumbnail on it with a green +. Click that and put in the picture URL. Thats it.

Speaking of pictures I updated my gallery, so check it out.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=239652&page=6

I would appreciate it if you guys comment. :)

DriftAsator
Ok, there is some pictures of my RC Drift Cars,
next photo shoot, i will takes some of my HPI Sprint 2 Chassis
with my Countersteer set up.

Enjoy ! :)

My LEVIN

July 14 2012 / Rc Drift Meet at 'Dorimondville'

My S15

My Supra

Track / The 'Dorimondville' Park

hehe :) A guy makes some nice Sign

What cars are these Iv got the hpi evo 3 rtr drift mine is nitro good fun but tyres go quick

TrialMountainCircuit_3.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_2.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

LIKe THEM?

Hey guys!, finally got the time to at least check GTP for a bit :lol:...

Niice pics OJ! When ya'll getting together again? I wanna join cuz its been a while since we drifted. Let me know!!

Nice OJ! Looks amazing.

Very Nice Pictures / REDSUNS MAFIA / AWESOME TANDEM SESSION

OJ, those pics are siiiiiick. You guys look mean in black!

Nice pictures :drool:

Thank you so much to all of you!, glad you all liked the pics, it was a great tandem session, the replay is really fun to watch and im really likeing the black color on our cars... after tuesday i believe ill be free and able to play again, i hope so, miss you guys!

@Marbel Nice pics, i really like the sence of speed they have.

yeah, we need you OJ :) come back, hehe !!

And, some new Rc Drift pictures from Today, and tomorrow I go again :) Heheh !!

(My car : Supra)

Enjoy !!

14x16ic.jpg

av4wfm.jpg

2nhfb4x.jpg

2h7p9av.jpg

:)

When I see so many people around me enjoying RC drifting I start hating my chassis for still making setup problems :P

Hey guys just wanted 2 let ya know mr big is gone. So what that being said eric cant we all just get along. JAKIE MOON said it best everybody love everybody lmfao. keep it real and sideways.

Hey I can be friends with anybody as long as they respect me. That being said, sure. Anyway, I'm almost home. Concert was amazing!

BABYdBABYd
Hey guys just wanted 2 let ya know mr big is gone. So what that being said eric cant we all just get along. JAKIE MOON said it best everybody love everybody lmfao. keep it real and sideways.

Glad you are getting OHQ to be a great team... You are a good leader of your team...

Btw hey guys i will be back later tomorrow... It was my homie's 21st birthday yesterday well now 2 days ago and i went over his house last night... Having a good time chilling and drinking of course... I am drunk... Anyway thank god for auto text and i will see you my bad later today not tomorrow haha... I got one more beer to down then i am on my level haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back