Team RedSuns

• Thread starter OJSideways
  • 1,931 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to do a Redsuns Meet Very Soon..
I need some crazy door 2 door Party..
+ a comp + qualifying + photos shoot..

well .. some pictures again. Enjoy !

Love you guys ! : ) (no ho mo mav :crazy:)

vybjvd.jpg

54cdn7.jpg

2vjzf5u.jpg

Lol nice Asa! And I agree, OJ will be back soon. So do you wanna plan something at the end of this week?

Lol nice Asa! And I agree, OJ will be back soon. So do you wanna plan something at the end of this week?

ya can be a good idea, but friday im busy.. maybe saturday after 7pm east..
just an idea, guys type when you can, after this we can organise something..
better if everybody show up for a big meet :)

DriftAsator
ya can be a good idea, but friday im busy.. maybe saturday after 7pm east..
just an idea, guys type when you can, after this we can organise something..
better if everybody show up for a big meet :)

I'll be there I still need to add you asa I'm on your team but don't think i have met you yet it's redsuns-deedub

Looks good Asa! Everybody be on top of there game. :drool:

Well im almost 100% sure ill be there!!, now, about being on top of my game i dont know lol, im watching old replays and (not to sound cocky) i was pretty good, some really awesome replays but now i fail :lol:... incredible what a month without drifting does to me :(, but well, im practicing trying to be at least half of what i was hehe

OJSideways
Well im almost 100% sure ill be there!!, now, about being on top of my game i dont know lol, im watching old replays and (not to sound cocky) i was pretty good, some really awesome replays but now i fail :lol:... incredible what a month without drifting does to me :(, but well, im practicing trying to be at least half of what i was hehe

You will always be my number one oj

Where was mav? Never showed up. Been waiting two months to bury him.

I come back after three weeks of inactivity & I find myself with this... I see some things haven't changed :rolleyes:

Anyways, my hard drive arrived this morning guys so I'll be back on GT5 pretty soon. :D Plus, I'm going on Friday to check out this Z32 that being sold at $1500. If it's working it'll be my project drift car which I'll use to try to join FD Pro-Am in a couple of years :) Just need around $20k :lol: My father going to buy the car probably but I got to buy everything else :crazy:

This... is... hot. :drool:
202295_339959379423313_24723021_o.jpg

Agreed, and Welcome back Mav :)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

.. i cant play gt5 tonight, gf watching tv lol since i buy one for her in our bedroom LOLL XD

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Look at my new Rc Drift purchase ;

w2ku9k.jpg
25sqvpf.jpg

5bp84i.jpg
zwf4mf.jpg

2hf2gco.jpg
&
166wpt.jpg

I haven't done this inna while so I figured why not. Anyway here is some more drift videos, so you'all can keep up with the drifting action. :drool:

And, I edited a picture from a event 2 years ago, so I figured you might want it!

Click on it for the biggest size. :)

Yo guys I'm in a hotel like 3 hours from my house on a lil road trip with my girlfriend, be back tomorrow... just letting ya'll know just in case you think something happened to my PS3 :lol:

PS. posting from an ipod sucks :yuck:

Yo guys I'm in a hotel like 3 hours from my house on a lil road trip with my girlfriend, be back tomorrow... just letting ya'll know just in case you think something happened to my PS3 :lol:

PS. posting from an ipod sucks :yuck:

oOoOoOo... Bow Chickka Wow Wow!! Get doown, Get doown! 👍

Sorry, haha... a little off the topic of drifting. :D

xGuNzABLaZiNx
oOoOoOo... Bow Chickka Wow Wow!! Get doown, Get doown! 👍

Sorry, haha... a little off the topic of drifting. :D

This made me laugh.

Anyway, your pictures are amazing guys, keep it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back