Team SR VS Team RockStar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team SR pulled out the win vs Team Rockstar.

Team SR's Record: 1-0

Team SR Members Who Competed:
SRPanda02, VansOffTheWall88, & NODSTERR

Team Rockstars Members Who Competed:
TMROCKSTAR69_111, TMROCKSTAR69_J3W, & TMROCKSTAR69_747

First Run was VansOffTheWall88 vs TMROCKSTAR69_747 & Vans lead & won

TMROCKSTAR69_747 led the second won & spun out, and lost, so Vans won

SRPanda02 led the first run vs TMROCKSTAR69_J3W, SR won the run by a lot.

TMROCKSTAR69_J3W led the second run vs SRPanda02, rockstar entered in the grass, and didnt finish
the course, so SR won.

NODSTERR led the first run vs TMROCKSTAR69_111 & Rockstar won that run.

TMROCKSTAR69_111 led the second run against NODSTERR & Rockstar won.

J3W finished his last run. thats it thats final

This could have been put in one of your numerous "battle" threads.

Both your teams seem to be acting quite childish about this situation also. Where's your judges to confirm the winner?

Great now theres two threads with this fight... guys no offense but do you have to do this in public? why dont you just ask Wes or death or whoever the judges were to re-tell you the result and finish this fight once and for all? its just a game guys its supose to be for fun and you guys are creating a huge drama over this just ask the judges what team they decided that won and problem resolve because you are both really confused.

Great now theres two threads with this fight... guys no offense but do you have to do this in public? why dont you just ask Wes or death or whoever the judges were to re-tell you the result and finish this fight once and for all? its just a game guys its supose to be for fun and you guys are creating a huge drama over this just ask the judges what team they decided that won and problem resolve because you are both really confused.

im just going off what the judges said before they left and team sr followed them

great now theres two threads with this fight... Guys no offense but do you have to do this in public? Why dont you just ask wes or death or whoever the judges were to re-tell you the result and finish this fight once and for all? Its just a game guys its supose to be for fun and you guys are creating a huge drama over this just ask the judges what team they decided that won and problem resolve because you are both really confused.

qft

No but seriously the judges rewatched the battle and changed the decision they told vans himself. No drama here, its what they said.

No but seriously the judges rewatched the battle and changed the decision they told vans himself. No drama here, its what they said.

if this matters that much to you guys lets have a rematch

i feel like ill regret this but... did the judges informed it in the room with both teams present? cuz IMO once you made a decision and said who won thats it that the final, you dont see people sayin "oh no now i dont think they won maybe ill just say the other team won my bad" thats why decisions take so long and judges think about what they are going to say before saying it, next time if you have replays make a chat, let the judges watch and talk about the replays in private till they reach a final decision instead of changin their minds after telling the other team won.

i feel like ill regret this but... did the judges informed it in the room with both teams present? cuz IMO once you made a decision and said who won thats it that the final, you dont see people sayin "oh no now i dont think they won maybe ill just say the other team won my bad" thats why decisions take so long and judges think about what they are going to say before saying it, next time if you have replays make a chat, let the judges watch and talk about the replays in private till they reach a final decision instead of changin their minds after telling the other team won.

what happen was the judges said with everyone there that team rockstar won. then they all left then after 5-10minutes team sr said that they won

ugh I will ask silvia and deathwish and I will see what they have to say about this.
What they tell me is what I believe im not gonna go through this mumbo-jumbo.

(heh Mumbo-jumbo) :P

dude its a video game. we won you lost. thats it thats final ok? im not going to sit here at my computer arguing about who won one round

s13 purely said Team SR won. so idc what you say, you can lie. . .

dude read what the one guy said he asked the judges cause hes on the same team. and he said that the guys said that team rockstar won. your bringing your team down right now your wreaking your rep

& Im about to post the video. So you can see both bouts, dont go anywhere. You'll clearly see he went out of bounds when he lead. wait one second.

& Im about to post the video. So you can see both bouts, dont go anywhere. You'll clearly see he went out of bounds when he lead. wait one second.

look dude you lost if you want to keep posting pointless **** thats not my problem. face it dude you are going to lose at something in your life. lol your fighting over a game that has nothing to do with real life drifting.

plus shouldn't you be drifting instead of typing on your computer? im just trying to get you to shut up and face the facts

I didn't lose though. It's called judges that aren't very smart, and I beat you on my run anyways so why are you talking. Back to the subject. We didn't lose SR won his I won mine. 2-1 We win overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back