Team SR VS Team RockStar

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ marcus how'd he have the right line if he was all the way sideway? df he was all the way sideways and when i flicked back he hit me off the track. You dont know anything?

ya but you were to the point that you screwed him up when he flicked it

no i no but when he nearly stopped i don't know how that really deducts from his score. i no he almost stopped but he kept moving
he kept moving but thats a mistake, combining with a shallow line. hitting a clipping point isnt enough to overule that he made 2 mistakes and I had none. well if you wanna count not hitting the clip point as a mistake then 1. I had a solid 1 run. and on the follow I wasnt as close but he ran shallow and I ran wide. in the end I dont see a case for him winning.

No, I actually wasn't. We flicked at the same time, & thats his fault for hitting me.

you were right beside him before he flicked. ask him ur self he never seen you untill you guys hit. he never heard you, he never seen you, and he never knew you were there. you should of never got on his door like that.

@ Monstar again how'd i lose? When i lead it was normal, when he lead it was horrible because they cant control their cars. When i lead it was just a normal run. I was so close to him, right when we flicked back at the same time he hit me. Thats stuff aint on me cuh, thats on him.

So I was just to stop drifting so he can beat me? either way he wasnt even doing so good his self, his full car was almost out of bounds near the end, so how can you make the case for him?

he kept moving but thats a mistake, combining with a shallow line. hitting a clipping point isnt enough to overule that he made 2 mistakes and I had none. well if you wanna count not hitting the clip point as a mistake then 1. I had a solid 1 run. and on the follow I wasnt as close but he ran shallow and I ran wide. in the end I dont see a case for him winning.

after seeing the replay i no what you mean. it wasn't my choose it was the judges. i knew you took it after watching the replay. off subject 747 should of won his round he won the first one then the second one vans was right on his door when he flicked so that was vans fault really. whe nyou drift you can't be right on his door when you flick. i got no problem with you i think ur nice i just think that vans lost his

Wow, this is out of control. You guys take this crap way too seriously. Really wants me to reconsider having a battle with you guys if this thread is gonna go 6 feet under.

@ Monstar again how'd i lose? When i lead it was normal, when he lead it was horrible because they cant control their cars. When i lead it was just a normal run. I was so close to him, right when we flicked back at the same time he hit me. Thats stuff aint on me cuh, thats on him.

your trying to pass before the flick. the leader can't see you when your chasing thats why the chaser has to make his run look good

When tandeming, your supposed to get as close as you can, but not hit him. The thing is he HIT ME so therefore he lost. Watch the video over and over, I didnt hit him, he hit me cuh. What you guys are saying is i should of just slowed all the way down and just let him win so he cant hit me.

@ marcus how'd he have the right line if he was all the way sideway? df he was all the way sideways and when i flicked back he hit me off the track. You dont know anything?

b itch who the hell do you think you are, telling me i dont anything? psssh stfu. you put up the videos, im explaining how i see it and probably how everyone on forum sees it. whos leading that run? you? NO the other guy is. YOU DID NOT GIVE HIM ROOM TO TRANSITION, hence you hit each other as he was transitioning. you ricocheted off the course a little, while it pushed his line inside, disrupting his drift. thats plain and simple an automatic loss.

dont like it? idgaf. im giving criticism/outside opinion on the battle so that YOU GUYS can end this stupid bull$****

Wow, this is out of control. You guys take this crap way too seriously. Really wants me to reconsider having a battle with you guys if this thread is gonna go 6 feet under.

wasn't me who started this i posted a thread saying that team rockstar won the n vans just started flipping out

Ohhh, were taking the loss, i dont care. It's been a game, still is a game. The judging system was just currupt. ok were 0 - 1.

I dont even care, you guys arent judges, this thread is closed, too much debate. NO WINNERS DRAW.

you wish you lose. thanks for the videos i should all my friends and they said that rockstar won..... go to bed

Idc what your friends said. Team Rockstar is a great team, and you guys were the winners. good luck on your next battle.

All in all, pretty ugly looking battle. Ugly looking threads. I smell a lock coming on. You should both just let this die and retain what little dignity you have let. Power had a good idea, delete the threads and move on.

Idc what your friends said. Team Rockstar is a great team, and you guys were the winners. good luck on your next battle.

thank you. sorry it had to turn out this ugly in the end atleast its over. good luck on your next battle

All in all, pretty ugly looking battle. Ugly looking threads. I smell a lock coming on. You should both just let this die and retain what little dignity you have let. Power had a good idea, delete the threads and move on.

its over rockstar won this one good luck guys on the next battle

I think it's more likely to get locked because it's not a GTPSP time trial then it being a bunch of kids who think they can drift but give out when they can't.

I'm putting this up for the record here guys.

If the staff ever see a thread this full of poor behaviour and AUP violations again we will ensure that none of you are able to fill the threads on the forum with it.

I strongly suggest that all of you re-read the AUP before you post in future.

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup

We set a high standard for membership here at GT Planet and have no problem at all removing it from those who fail to meet the standard we consider required.

Scaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back