Team SR VS Team RockStar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't lose though. It's called judges that aren't very smart, and I beat you on my anyways so why are you talking. Back to the subject. We didn't lose SR won his I won mine. 2-1 We win overall.

lol u picked the judges. if we would of let supra judge it would've been good. plus good luck on beating me

How? I didn't any such of an idiot of myself. You made one of yours. You copied half the stuff I said then changed the words around and posted it. Childish . . . .

How? I didn't any such of an idiot of myself. You made one of yours. You copied half the stuff I said then changed the words around and posted it. Childish . . . .

dude your posting a video proving something that nobody cares about

You must care, You just made an idiot of yourself. If you dont care about this stuff, why do you continue to reply to me, and if you dont care about it, why'd you make a full new psn just to be in a team? lmao.

lol because these guys are my friends not just some random guys on the internet

Okay rundown of what happend on the secoond youtube link with my battle against J3W. I put up a solid lead run with him obviously straighting on the second turn. Distance was also a factor as I was far away from him. When he was leading yes he hit the clip better than I, but he ran a shallow line which resulted in him basically stopping before the finish line. If RS didnt win that battle I dont know what wins a tandem battle.

Okay rundown of what happend on the secoond youtube link with my battle against J3W. I put up a solid lead run with him obviously straighting on the second turn. Distance was also a factor as I was far away from him. When he was leading yes he hit the clip better than I, but he ran a shallow line which resulted in him basically stopping before the finish line. If RS didnt win that battle I dont know what wins a tandem battle.

how did rockstar (747)not win? the first run i would give it to rockstar. the second one he flicked the car before vans so that knocked vans off, i asked him why he did that and he said he didn't mean to do that he just thought that vans would flick it about the same as him. then the last corner there was a bump but rockstar was smoother then vans.....

i watched it again and when he went off on the second corner and hit vans i dought he did that on purpose. look where he got knocked to then he had to e brake down to the corner

Dude the first run I'll give to him, the second one is automatic win for me. You cant knock somebody all the way off the track, and expect them to do something. . . .

Dude the first run I'll give to him, the second one is automatic win for me. You cant knock somebody all the way off the track, and expect them to do something. . . .

i no he knocked you but do you think he did it on purpose?

In real life, it doesnt matter if it was on purpose or not, he knocked me out and he lost. Sad, but stuff happens, he needs to learn to control his car.

In real life, it doesnt matter if it was on purpose or not, he knocked me out and he lost. Sad, but stuff happens, he needs to learn to control his car.

lol he needs to control his car lol sorry but if you would of seen him earlier you would be supprised... he even said that he had a bad second run

Anyways your off topic & I won. But back to SRPanda02 & J3W. Wtach that videos SR won. leading to a 2-1 victory for Team SR.

how did rockstar (747)not win? the first run i would give it to rockstar. the second one he flicked the car before vans so that knocked vans off, i asked him why he did that and he said he didn't mean to do that he just thought that vans would flick it about the same as him. then the last corner there was a bump but rockstar was smoother then vans.....

i watched it again and when he went off on the second corner and hit vans i dought he did that on purpose. look where he got knocked to then he had to e brake down to the corner
Either way off topic because im not talking about 747. Im talking about Panda vs Jew. He did so much that deducted from his score and his runs like straighting out and nearly stopping. Just because he hit a clipping point that I didnt hit does not give him the win with all his mistakes.

im trying to get him to go again but he doesn't want to deal with a team that has a bad problem with losing

alright, just watched those videos. god that was a mess. I dont wanna be in the middle of this, but this is some bull$hit on the forums... 2 threads.. really?? man up ppl

first let me say that SRPanda won his battle. On their first run, they were both shallow as hell. On their second run, Rockstar j3w was super shallow again. Srpanda had a nice wide line and pretty much was at the rumble strip clipping point

nodsterr was a good one, but he lost. on his first run, he basically had the perfect line, while rockstar111 took a super shallow line. On the second run, rockstar111 took the same shallow line again, but nodsterr went off course.

now yours Vans, ****... your first run, you had a really shallow line. rockstar747 had the right line. on your second run, you followed so close to him that you actually hit him, disrupting his line/drift. sorry dude, but thats way too obvious

2-1 Team Rockstar wins.
Lol that wasnt rocket science ppl.

edit: im not a judge of this battle, so dont hold my word on it

Last edited:
Either way off topic because im not talking about 747. Im talking about Panda vs Jew. He did so much that deducted from his score and his runs like straighting out and nearly stopping. Just because he hit a clipping point that I didnt hit does not give him the win with all his mistakes.

no i no but when he nearly stopped i don't know how that really deducts from his score. i no he almost stopped but he kept moving

No one has a problem with losing. I wouldnt care if we lost, but the fact that it was so misjudged is the point.. I clearly won, and SR clearly won, so thats leads to a win for us. & idc We can go again right now team battle idc.

@ marcus how'd he have the right line if he was all the way sideway? df he was all the way sideways and when i flicked back he hit me off the track. You dont know anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back