Scott Sullivan:

music_photo_wave_stars.jpg

LipLaunch_1_SULLIVAN-lg.jpg

photo_surf-lg.jpg

lipshot-lg.jpg

--

new3.jpg

Pic of Tampa, Fl, at night?
The top picture is Chicago, Illinois, viewed from the south. The long peninsula sticking out into lake Michigan is the Navy Pier, and the one just below that has the Adler Planetarium on it. There's also a small runway around there somewhere, or used to be.

Is it just me or does that picture look eerily like a cave drawing?

From,
Chris.

Just for reference, you quoted the photographer for the first surf shots, which were separated by the dashes from the Savannah picture. Scott didn't take the zebra shot.

I think from now on, if someone has a link to a wallpaper size of the image they should post that too!

Do you have a bigger version of that TM?

[/thread]

edit: owned^ :lol:

Dude it's like the absolute best article ever you gotta see it

I'll do it at home... the first like 500 pages of Google search results for proxies are blocked too, and my friend's proxy got taken down by the host... /facepalm

Second one looks distinctly fake/photoshopped to me... I google searched for it and found it on David Icke's web forum :ill: As for that volcano/thunderstorm, that's one amazing pic :eek: I reckon if you saw that in person, it would be curtains for the underwear.

Do you have a bigger version of that TM?
Sadly, no... :indiff:

sLg
Do you know what city?
Ilan, Taiwan (apparently)

I love that first one, my mate has a framed print of it in his room... I've always thought it would be great for a caption comp...

7241pj0.jpg

"Bill was about to find out what happened to his Barbecue..."

I'd love to find a hi-res version of this pic 👍

There's a sequence of 3 similair photos in the waiting room of my dentist. I might have to find out if there's any name to them.

I think I've seen some big posters of that photo at IKEA, though not sure now.

The volcano and the wave shots are all awesome, I love them all.

Some truly amazing photos in this thread, but the jaw-dropper so far was the lighting-volcano one!

Latest Posts

Back