The amazing and cool photo thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,669 comments
  • 1,214,804 views
...

elliot_erwitt07-1.jpg


...
Wow, good shot! ;)
 
Yeah I was thinking that, there's no way it'd stand on that fork shape on the bottom.
 
Someone just typed in 'amazing photo' in google images and just took them from there:lol:

Photoshops are lame we want the real deal here, no more plz.
 
Have fun with this monster...

London_360_from_St_Paul%27s_Cathedral_-_Sept_2007.jpg


On a smaller note...or not

nezawu1.jpg


megalopoliskm8.jpg


montondecasitasnj5.jpg


Random...

cratercu1.jpg


2008040616503321v22osprob0.jpg


45308641696bf98b350ovx7.jpg


109pripodauv7.jpg


001jr3nd3.jpg
 
Have fun with this monster...


45308641696bf98b350ovx7.jpg

That reminds me of a shot they had at the museum's IMAX theater during a movie about the drought in the Colorado river, and look to the right, BEATLES LOVE FTW.

From,
Chris.
 
Ohh thats the Shanghai World Financial Centre. I saw a doc on that last week.
 
They seriously need to be wallpaper size.

awesome shots
 
Ohh thats the Shanghai World Financial Centre. I saw a doc on that last week.

Yes...It is a beautiful building.

They seriously need to be wallpaper size.

awesome shots

I will always post the full size if I have it.
 
That picture of Taipei 101 is pretty cool! Like how many shots were stitched together to create that huge image above?
 
Uno you killed my work computer 3 times in a row!!! it never had trouble with other pics in this thread
 
Like how many shots were stitched together to create that huge image above?

I can't tell because it is so well done.

Uno you killed my work computer 3 times in a row!!! it never had trouble with other pics in this thread

Another satisfied customer. 👍
 
Sorry but I am going to have to trump your Taipei 101 with this building called Aqua, currently under construction in Chicago.

dsc05061pl3.jpg

dsc05063me4.jpg

dsc05068kl9.jpg
 
Like how many shots were stitched together to create that huge image above?
I can't tell because it is so well done.
While it doesn't say how many shots there were, apparently the picture Uno posted is only 1/4 of the original. :eek:

Based off of that, one could then assume (Gasp!) that it would take about twenty 10 megapixel images.
 
Found this on Wikipedia:
800px-Globe_panorama03.jpg


A 360-degree spherical panorama of a beach in Marigot, Saint Martin, from 9 images which uses stereographic projection to create a globe. This is called the "little planet" effect, when the area close to the point opposite to the center of projection becomes significantly enlarged.
A detailed explantion of how it is done can be found here.
From,
Chris.
 
M78LRGB.jpg


IMG_4036.JPG
 
The photos are a bit deceptive, there was at least some rock beneath him a few feet out of shot.
 
Now that's awesome. What scale is that?


The guy leaping on Grand Canyon is mostly believed to be false. Still, it's well made and makes you think. :)
 
Really?

It looks smaller when scrolling through the image. But the eye is huge.
 
Back