The amazing and cool photo thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,669 comments
  • 1,214,839 views
Moonbow

3191250682_ca42a795ef_o.jpg
 
Was that taken on the moon? That's amazing.
 
I always pictured the moon bumpier and with fewer Toyota's.
 
The Toyota seems to be being chased by a mutant mushroom.
 
From digg:

This stunning shot captures a rare lunar rainbow, or moonbow. The photographer writes: "Just after 1am in the middle of the night I noticed some geometrical formation in the sky on Fraser Island. I quickly stopped the car and turned off the light. It was then that I realised I am witnessing the rare event....a rainbow at night."
 
no description on this, but it looks kinda cool

 
A firefall from Yosemite National Park

8491500.jpg
 
that is absolutely amazing, how long can something like that last?
 
Very nice, Joey and Elder Servo. 👍
 
LGM-118A Peacekeeper missile system being tested at the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall Islands.
354026950_2cfea5f046_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
From digg:

This stunning shot captures a rare lunar rainbow, or moonbow. The photographer writes: "Just after 1am in the middle of the night I noticed some geometrical formation in the sky on Fraser Island. I quickly stopped the car and turned off the light. It was then that I realised I am witnessing the rare event....a rainbow at night."

Why would it be called a moonbow when a normal rainbow isn't called a sunbow? :dunce:
 
A sub cruises along a beach in Russia.
354027478_59fd88e8b6_o.jpg
 
From digg:

This stunning shot captures a rare lunar rainbow, or moonbow. The photographer writes: "Just after 1am in the middle of the night I noticed some geometrical formation in the sky on Fraser Island. I quickly stopped the car and turned off the light. It was then that I realised I am witnessing the rare event....a rainbow at night."

Wow. Never knew it actually had a name. I was on my way to work the other night when I noticed a rainbow in front of the moon.
 
It's not just a 'sub' is it??? Isn't it a Typhoon??? Like the biggest freakin sub ever made...
 
It's not just a 'sub' is it??? Isn't it a Typhoon??? Like the biggest freakin sub ever made...
If my history is still fresh, I think there's only 1 active one left, right?
 
Looks like Arsenal Gear to me.
 
Wish I could find a bigger pic, but it's awesome nonetheless

dailypicdump28117.jpg
 
I have been -- and always will be -- your friend... Live. Long. And. Prosper.
 
Absolutely wonderful picture.
How that baby isn't scared to death of that big kitty I don't know but wow, what a timely shot.
Thank you for that.
 
I want to live here!

amazing-rock-house.jpg


amazing_tree3.jpg
 
Photo-to the-shop
 
So that explains the pixellation! :dunce:
 
Back