The amazing and cool photo thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,669 comments
  • 1,214,764 views
More BIG fun today!

Paris_Night.jpg


Hong_Kong_Skyline_Restitch_-_Dec_2007.jpg
[/
 
That shot of Paris is gorgeous! :eek:

If we're gonna piss off people we might as well do it really well, right? With that I give you:

tigani_to_balos-panoramic.jpg


Vcr-pano-dusk-15frames-2.jpg


and

parisbynight.jpg
 
Not very pleasant to open this page with a 800x600 of resolution monitor.
 
Those huge pics make me wish I had two or three monitors so I could see them properly.
 
Awesome pictures 👍


*Computer monitor explodes*
 
That Paris pic is the most coolest pic ive ever seen!
Not that it matters since they are both cool (I like Uno's better, btw) but which one are you referring to?
 
Oh I didnt realise yours was a pic of Paris too. I meant Uno's...
 
Loving this thread 👍

Keep up the good work, gents.


M
 
TB

Don't you have that mixed up? try again...again
loser1lc8.gif


Feel the wrath of my big pixels.
flexde3.gif


24970265167398156a3aojy5.jpg
 
Great hi-res photo of Hong Kong on the previous page! Haven't seen a good recent pic for a long time what with the smg from China and all.
 
Now that we have a dedicated photo forum, would it be more appropriate to call this the amazing and cool picture thread?
 
Now that we have a dedicated photo forum, would it be more appropriate to call this the amazing and cool picture thread?

What? So you want to change one word?
 
Yesh.
 
:lol: I remember that stupid bambi thing
 
I wonder if the Dik-Dik still feeds on muffins as according to Wiki?
 
That photo is looking up from the inside of a christmas tree at a lighting display during the holidays.
 
Reminds me of Carousel in Logan's Run
 
Just cool looking
solmoon_ayiomamitis.jpg


That's fireworks, a comet, and lighting all in the same photo!
mcnaught3_kemppainen.jpg
 
The mixture of light & dark is cool as well. 👍
 
Is it a genuine photo?
 
As far as I know, yes.
 
I wonder if the Dik-Dik still feeds on muffins as according to Wiki?

Nope, but here's some stuff from the discussion-page:

At 2007-04-13T01:53:16 this read "Dik-diks form monogamous relationships within defined territories." By 2007-04-13T15:09:50 it had been augmented with "Once one of the pair of life partners dies the remaining dik-dik will starve itself to death."; while this looks possible, it was added by 62.49.60.248 who also added "muffins" to the diet.
Then at 2007-04-14T09:00:23, 81.103.70.171 upgraded it to "Once one of the pair of life partners dies the remaining dik-dik will have a homsexual relationship with another widowed Dik Dik.", simultaneously reducing the age of sexual maturity from 8 months to 8 days. More recently Czj corrected the spelling and added a citation-needed tag.​
I don't believe any of it. FJPB 20:43, 12 May 2007 (UTC)​

And they're being especially tight about it, since: "Dik-dik is included in the 2007 Wikipedia for Schools, or is a candidate for inclusion in future versions. Please maintain high quality standards, and make an extra effort to include free images, because non-free images cannot be used on the CDs."

As far as I know, yes.

One hell of a camera then - I'm sure dialing in the correct exposure and aperture was a bitch.
 
Back