The amazing and cool photo thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 8,669 comments
  • 1,214,841 views
I don't really find pictures of car crashes to be cool and exciting.


Thankyou, that's interesting to note.

pressrelease.jpg
 
Did anyone die from that accident posted on the last page? If they didn't then I would consider that to be mildly amazing.
 
I don't really find pictures of car crashes to be cool and exciting.

I'm amazed anyone got out of that alive. This = amazing, fulfilling the brief.
 
The final picture of that crash in incredible. I'm surprised he was even able to walk again after that, but to actually still be able to compete in racing today is astonishing.


Tony Schumacher


2:30 in, Eddie Hill at Pomona.

He survived, raced until he was 63.

Didn't people also say Zonta would never race again? It's almost as though the impossible is possible to recover from, if you have the determined mind of a racing driver.

The photo of the sunset from Mars, is incredible.
 
Yes, Zanardi, not Zonta.
 
That's a neat shot right there.



Hurricane Emily

hurricaneemily1yp6.jpg
 
Here's a pic of the Milky Way, as seen from Germany in the summer...

summermilkyway_gross.jpg
 
Photoshop? Where's the water spray?
100%. Helicopter and water are drawn.

There's another pic of the helicopter around somewhere. It was my favourite CGI image for a good while.
 


Christophe Bouchut flipping over at Le Mans.

Is that the reason why that 'bump' isn't there anymore?
 
You guys need to stop staining and post up more pics.


I think this qualifies as amazing and very cool. :dopey:


1485nc7.jpg
 
Especially for her boyfriend.

Or girlfriend, as the case may be...
 
TB
Especially for her boyfriend.

Or girlfriend, as the case may be...

Stop posting pictures of my missus!! :irked:
:p

Seriously, I'd go through every position in the Kama Sutra with her with that flexability!! :D:D:D YUM YUM!!

New pic from me, this was done a month or so back........Mentos & Coke anyone?? :D

MentosPOP_800x532.jpg
 
You guys need to stop staining and post up more pics.


I think this qualifies as amazing and very cool. :dopey:


1485nc7.jpg

Wow. Very impressive

New pic from me, this was done a month or so back........Mentos & Coke anyone?? :D

MentosPOP_800x532.jpg

ahh mentos and diet coke...
 
TB as usual is

horsesquickdrawps6.jpg
Much appreciated if you could keep that info under that red hat of yours. ;)

Don't need that getting out to the general masses.
 
TB
*snip*

Big enough? :lol:

You rock!

I so wanted to quote the whole image, but I thought I better not!
 
Saw this in the Metro today...

stingrayvs6.jpg
 
Stingray migration.

Also, a good caption:


Suddenly, stingrays


thousands of them
 
I need to put that on my wife's PC as a desktop picture - as a victim of one she'll appreciate the gesture i'm sure ;)
 
Crikey!
 
Back