The Australian guy and his (stolen) retail copy of GT5. Legit or fake ?

4 - Penniless - Spend every last Credit your have - bronze

I wonder if there's a car that costs the same amount of credits that you have when you begin the game. If there is, then you could get this Trophy almost straight away.

He didn't get the game via illegal download, and he could have bought it from someone who did steal it. Technically, he has done nothing illegal, so there's no problem for him since there are no rules for playing a game before an official release.

There are still EULAs. Break those and it doesn't matter what the law says (except the part of the law that says EULAs are binding).

He didn't get the game via illegal download, and he could have bought it from someone who did steal it. Technically, he has done nothing illegal, so there's no problem for him since there are no rules for playing a game before an official release.

You could argue that hes not playing it before the offical release date as there is no official release date.💡 The only one we know of is nov 3rd :):dopey:

Sorry but that is rubbish. Even if you didn't steal the game yourself, purchasing any stolen product is illegal.

Im not surprised the leaked copies are real for the reasons I said yesterday. Have to say though what an idiot for playing online though!

I have been with my brother many times (he a police officer) and pulled over somebody who's driving a stolen car, the answer is usually they bought the car from someone else. They still get arrested for driving a stolen vehicle.

man, even Borat got a copy :sly:

lol that's what my earlier post said.. copycat.. 💡 GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!! :)

Borat-VeryNice.jpg

Looks like Borat got a copy too!

Greenfolder New Member
Hi boys!!!! I have a copy of the final release of GT5, the game is incredible!!!!! and the F10 is awesome!!!!!

so.. where you got it from.. and let us see some pictures/videos?! ;>

If this is correct then can you please answer a question for me that never seems to be asked.

On the time trials does each car have its own leaderboard like GT5P?
Haha that would mean 1,000 scoreboards to start of with, then take into account each track..... I cant see that personally, as cool as it would be

I'm annoyed that we all see these leaked discs and even gameplay footage from the retail version, yet we still have no damn new release date. There is no way that there could be leaked retail discs already out there, yet the release date is a month away.

Come on PD, pull it together.

Maybe we should all flood Sony/PD with Emails. Maybe, just maybe they will get the picture and give in to demand.

Anyone up for it??.

AA

Personally, what I find annoying is that those who have got leaked copies of GT5 aren't sharing more details just for the sake of pissing people off.

Back