The Barclaycard Premiership Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 517 comments
I'd say it would be ironic because crespo came from Lazio. But it isn't so i'll shut up. Really what Chelsea need to do is get a decent youth program, then they can get more young tallent comming through. Well instead of attempting to buy everything that moves.

I reckon with another season, Ranieri could have won something major. Poor guy.

Did you hear, the SA "footbal" Association wants Roy Hodgeson to coach or "team".

I think he did. Hoddle was also up for the job. I wonder if they are still considering him....

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
I think he did. Hoddle was also up for the job. I wonder if they are still considering him....

Hoddle 👎 seriously.

I would make a bigger 👎 but i'm too lazy.

I can't belive that I can only watch the second leg of the Arsenal Chelsea game. Oh well at least I can watch the Ac millan game. :D

I can watch the game tomorrow. But it is too late, so i wont. I think chelsea will win.

You just feel sorry for Chelsea. :(

I fear Henry and Berkamp are horribly on form at the moment.

Oh yeah, did you see Ryan gigs little backheel into the goal against spurs.

Originally posted by Race Idiot
You just feel sorry for Chelsea. :(

I fear Henry and Berkamp are horribly on form at the moment.

Oh yeah, did you see Ryan gigs little backheel into the goal against spurs.

Yea, how many different ways can one spell Fluke :D

Do Manu and Arsenal play this weekend?

Fa cup, or Prem?

Oh and damn, I missed the bloody AC Milan match. Damn damn damn.

No i'll be so pissed if I miss the Chelsea Arsenal Game.

Wow, Arsenal will have to play Chelsea and Man U in the same week. Now that's gotta be tough on the squad.

I think Arsenal play Man next weekend in the premiership.

Yea, i dont reckon chelski will be beaten over the two legs.

Who the hell is Stuart Baxtor? He is out new football coach. Apparently he is british and coached J-league and AK Solna in Sweden :confused:

Just wondering if arsenal play manu in the league this weekend or cup it's so stupid having the same teams playing in the same week:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
These draws sort of suck:odd:

If arsenal beat manu, the title should be wrapped up. I think manu will beat arsenal in the FA tho 👎

If arsenal beat manu, the title should be wrapped up. I think manu will beat arsenal in the FA tho 👎

Man U will crush Arsenal!

Ok, that's just wishfull thinking. I have a feeling premiership match will be a 0 - 0 again.

Originally posted by MistaY
Man U will crush Arsenal!

Ok, that's just wishfull thinking. I have a feeling premiership match will be a 0 - 0 again.

Yea, a draw is most likely. Boring result that leaves nothing decided.

Back