The Barclaycard Premiership Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 517 comments
Originally posted by Race Idiot
That will probably be the deciding match of the premiership.

...the clock's ticking and my nerves are shot. Who's going to come out on top, if not the game then the title race. This is the big one! Will Man U be bouyed by their win over Spurs and will Arsenal have one eye on the second leg with Chelsea in midweek? If it turns out like this, it could be another nervous end to the season - for me anyway! Arsenal have taken me through too many anxious 2-1 victories, and maybe this season will be a microcosm (or in this situation perhaps a macrocosm) of this particular result.

Well, from this post, you can probably tell which side my bread's buttered, but whatever happens we're certainly in for some fireworks come Sunday afternoon!

PS: COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!!!

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Damn Skippy I am 👍

Since the days of Dixon, Winterburn and Wright (a plonker).

How dare you call righty a plonker. You are no Arsenal fan. Why I outta..... You have offended the righteous Arsenal clan. Be gone with you.

I think he is a plonker cos when Eng played SA at wembly he punched the ball into the net and won the game 2-1 for Eng. Hence, he is a plonker.

I think he is a plonker cos when Eng played SA at wembly he punched the ball into the net and won the game 2-1 for Eng. Hence, he is a plonker.

I think he's awesome. :D

No seriously I do, well apart from all those crappy TV shows he does now.

Originally posted by MistaY
I think he's awesome. :D

No seriously I do, well apart from all those crappy TV shows he does now.

Someone should 'lose' him in the Kalahari 👍

He won the game for England hence he is a plonker. Thats a good thing isn't it? Or are you from SA?

Now then, now then. Who's bad mouthing Wrighty? An Arsenal legend and consumate entertainer. Never mind we won the double because he was injured, he is THE man. Poacher extraordinaire and all round cocky loud mouth, he was the toast of the terraces during his time at Highbury. Gooners love him, everybody else hates him. Just like Arsenal on the whole really!

Ian Wright, Wright, Wright!

1-1 final score cracking goal from henry 30 yards swerver
Manu should have had penalty but gunners got away with it:rolleyes:
Looks like gunners league this year:(

Cup semi final next manu to take revange:mischievous:

Laters

Damn, I did predict a draw and it did happen. Both two teams are evenly matched, well I think Man U are gaining their form again.

Go Man U for the cup!

Originally posted by chaser_fan

Ian Wright, Wright, Wright!

Plonker, plonker, plonker! 👍

Damn, I did predict a draw and it did happen

Yip, you did. Henry's goal was a goodie. Saha's was due to some impressive ball watching by the Arsenal defence. Chelski only 7 points behind. Wouldnt it be sad if Ranieri ended up winning hte league, and still got the sack.

(Haha Magpies lost :D )

Plonker, plonker, plonker! 👍

Yip, you did. Henry's goal was a goodie. Saha's was due to some impressive ball watching by the Arsenal defence. Chelski only 7 points behind. Wouldnt it be sad if Ranieri ended up winning hte league, and still got the sack.

(Haha Magpies lost :D )

Stop dissing Ian, he pwnz j00.

Didn't Arsenal bring on that crappy defender Cygan? He sucks, harder than Wes brown.

Oh yeah, Chelsea had a real tough match against wolves. What was it 5 - 2 :D

Oh yeah, go Bolton!
Liverpool drew against crappy old Leicester.

So that's a big go for Charlton for fourth spot. :D

Charlton lost tho. At least they should get a uefa spot. Liverpoolm like O-hen, suck. With Portsmouth winning, things get tougher for leeds.

Charlton lost. :(

Poor them.

I am kinda peeved at the way Abramovitch seems to just do as he pleases and replace Ranieri at will. He think's he can just throw cash at the club and expect results. I'm hoping nobody will take the job and he will have to crawl back to Ranieri, but that won't happen. Although I have a feeling he will get a worse manager.

I like ranieri. I think the chelsea fans like him too. I dont think too many people like Ambromovich. I cant even be bothered to spell his name properly.

I like ranieri. I think the chelsea fans like him too. I dont think too many people like Ambromovich. I cant even be bothered to spell his name properly.

Yeah, I mean Ranieri he's a nice guy. Or well he seems a nice guy and I think he has done a good job. Seriously though all the fans do not like Abramovitch. I like his money, but it could be spent a bit more wisely.

They ahould at least give Ranieri another season to try out ALL the new players. You are right. He does seem like a nice guy. He never makes excuses.

They ahould at least give Ranieri another season to try out ALL the new players. You are right. He does seem like a nice guy. He never makes excuses.

Everyone kept liking Sven to the Chelsea job though. Just because he kept talking to some of the management there, the media made a huge fuss about it. Personally I think he was there to talk about which players would be in euro 2004 and the like.

Oh yeah, Owen is so **** he failed to get into the England squad. :D

He sucks. And over-rated. And he has a big head. Seriously, it is huge.

He used to play well, but he has been off form for far too long. And yes, his head is teh suckz0rz.

This should be in the Euro 2004 thread but what the hey.

Also Defoe made the England squad 👍 same with Shaun Wright Phillips.

Back