The Barclaycard Premiership Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 517 comments
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Defoe looks quite good đź‘Ť He is at Charlton eh?

Wright Phillips is plonkers son isnt it?

Not charlton, although that would be awesome. He is at Spurs đź‘Ž along with his West ham friend Kanoute. Wright Phillips is either his son or his cousin or something. He is related to Good ole Writey though.

Originally posted by MistaY
Not charlton, although that would be awesome. He is at Spurs đź‘Ž along with his West ham friend Kanoute. Wright Phillips is either his son or his cousin or something. He is related to Good ole Writey though.

SWP is Wrighty's step son. And a great player he is too. I'd like to see him in the red and white of Arsenal.

Originally posted by chaser_fan
SWP is Wrighty's step son. And a great player he is too. I'd like to see him in the red and white of Arsenal.

Their away kit looks quite simmilar to a certain world cup winning side don't you think? ;)

Heh, that's what the master leauge mode in Winning 11 7 is for. Basically you get to build a team from scratch, I used Chelsea but I haven't got that far yet.

Eww, I don't even want to buy him.

I have like Wayne Bridge, John terry though, Makalele, Zola, Damien Duff and James Beatie. đź‘Ž

Not its not. It would give Giggs time to save his chest.

Did you hear. Saha said Ruud isnt as complete as Henry. Pwnd.

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Not its not. It would give Giggs time to save his chest.

Did you hear. Saha said Ruud isnt as complete as Henry. Pwnd.

Yeah I read that, I bet that must be causing some serious tension. I doubt it has helped. He said that Ruud didn't have much major international experience. Mind you neither has Saha, although he might get some in Euro 2004. Saha and Henry upfront?

Yea, seems fishy that Saha = Henry = French. Really a silly thing to say upon arrival at a new club đź‘Ž

Back