The best GT5 cars according to stormbringer!

Impressive list, took a while no dought! As for the "mods ruin it comments", I disagree! I play the game trying to beat lap times, and if I know I have another 200 horse power I can have, I'll take it. This is how I always played GT's, and that's how I'll continue. Good to see that others around here think and do the same. I'm glad to see the purists like to have stock cars and that's how they enjoy the game, but don't try forcing it on others. Well done on your list, it's fairly comprehensive now. I love the way the thread's called "according to stormbringer!" lets people know this is what you think, and how it works for you.

Well done:tup:

Your "COD Improvment via X1" is much like Wipeout's Zone mode, where you're forced to steer with no brakes around a circuit until you crash:dunce:

Doesn't help as much as coffee does though:D

Thanks for the positive feedback guys 👍

Machate, the x1 helped me immensely. It is a bit of a b****h in the beginning, but it gets easier. It's all about training your right thumb to make adjustments smoothly. I did this for a month and never had to do it again. Worked wonders for me. Kontrol freeks helps too.

stormbringer, i read your post a while back. I printed it out and used it to fill my garage. The best post i ever read anywhere on the web. Thanks a lot.

+1

stormbringer, i read your post a while back. I printed it out and used it to fill my garage. The best post i ever read anywhere on the web. Thanks a lot.

+1

Thanks 👍

Do you have 2 profiles here? It's eerie how similar your comment is to the one below

Sorry mate, but I don't agree with you, regarding the Ferrari 599 '06 is a bad car..

I have a full tuned Ferrari 599 '06 and with this one I win the season events for Ferrari.
Personally I love this car (after some adjustments).

If you want to try my Ferrari 599 '06, I can put it online for you.
Just send a FR to BlueSkyHawk.

^^ I don`t know storm, i guess he agrees with me?

It's either that, or he's your long lost Siamese twin

Sorry mate, but I don't agree with you, regarding the Ferrari 599 '06 is a bad car..

I have a full tuned Ferrari 599 '06 and with this one I win the season events for Ferrari.
Personally I love this car (after some adjustments).

If you want to try my Ferrari 599 '06, I can put it online for you.
Just send a FR to BlueSkyHawk.

How does it compare to the other Ferrari cars?

storm, the more i play this game the more i agree with your initial post. :bowdown: How did you ever got to be so accurate in describing the cars abilities? Were you a Swiss watch in a previous life?

I dunno dude, my comments are pretty vague. People here have varying levels of agreement with my list, I suppose you're the one guy who agrees 100% with my experience and results. I'm happy it helped :)👍

Apologies for the wait, seadog. I've just been super lazy after work. Bought a cool lazy boy chair for gaming, and my wheel table no longer fits. So I have to break out the welding machine and increase the dimensions. Which is going to be a bit of work.

Apart from that my little bro is always on the ps3 playing cod, so I barely get anytime nowadays. Will hopefully try to get it sorted this weekend.

Did you ever get your welding done, or your PS3 back from your little brother??:)

Incredible. Thank you very very much for this thread. It is an amazing job.
I was wondering if the F12007 was a good choice...Anyway, any suggestions for Nurburgring 4hrs?

The f2007 is the better of the 2. I like the way the f10 looks though.
And that's a pretty cool thread for car choices at the ring 4hr.

Thanks to you all. I'll buy the F2007...it's just that it is too expensive! And anyway, I don't think I'll ever get to level 40 (unless they keep doing things like nascar seasonal events) so I'll never need to buy the X1 (I have the one you get for bronze...).

The F2007 might be too fast. I was thinking of using the maclaren F1 94 or the M3 GTR.

Oh, and since you guys know much more than I do, is there any real difference between the redbull X2010 and the one on the dealership? Greaaaaaat car.

The problem with the Ferrari f1s is the limited use in the game. I hope you're aware of that before you spend all that hard earned cash.

I think there Might be a Tiny difference in performance specs in the redbulls.

Possibly I over-looked it but have you reviewed the Spoon Civic? I did notice the Spoon S2k.
One of my most enjoyable cars to drive at Nurburgring. I love the sound of the Spoon Civic. Get's "light" going over some bumps.
I thought the Spoon Civic would only be good on the twisty tracks, until an online race shuffled to High Speed Ring. A few minutes later and after an easy win over BMW's and 'Vettes (race set at 475PP) I was shocked. Could practically take every turn at High Speed Ring just letting off the gas, maybe barely tapping the brakes.

How about a Spoon Civic ranking?

Much thanks.

Initially, I was curious about the stormer, but I know it's gonna be too heavy to compete with the others. What are the fully modded stats on it?

After engine/chassis rebuild (not necessary, I realised too late.... only had 140 miles on it!!):

Fully modded (everything possible added, no turbo available, supercharged, stage 3 tune, max weight reduction)

HP, 686 (might get higher after a couple more races)
Torque 738 ft/lb
PP 559
Weight 1,890 Kg.

Can't add aero kits.

Tested on Trial Mountain and 20 seconds plus off my 10th fastest....

Took it to the seasonal 4WD race, and loved it! Big bulldog of a car! Very, very tail happy, so needs a tune... handles the sand at Laguna Seca well :)

I would love one as my every day car!

Back