THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
No tune/80.
4:08.87
My second race included a left side hit into the wall in the final double right. So this is the 3rd, apart from one brief attempt that ended because I braked much too late in the first zone.
re2nd.jpg
re1st.jpg

--
If that seems less than ideal, it's not as bad as what went down with the Ruf (see link from signature)... need to relearn. After a couple hundred km I had one full lap, at 8 minutes and 17 seconds (+11 s).

Attachments

• notune_results.jpg
    notune_results.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
FFS it took me 20 restarts to finish the lap.. don't know what's wrong with me :lol:
Finally my 10th invitational.. almost a massive choke.. Had to paint car in Matte Black to go faster.. I even thought this one would be invalid lap because I touched a wall little bit :banghead:

IMG_20210314_125040~2.jpg

IMG_20210314_125104~2.jpg

edit: Sorry Noel, I have no credits or time to run the school today.. Will run it next round.. Promise ;)

Activity here is little bit down, hope to see us back again in more entries.. Or I hope some of you follow steps that me and @slybynight did so we can race online just for fun..

Have a good day/night everyone :cheers:

Last edited:
FFS it took me 20 restarts to finish the lap.. don't know what's wrong with me :lol:
Finally my 10th invitational.. almost a massive choke.. Had to paint car in Matte Black to go faster.. I even thought this one would be invalid lap because I touched a wall little bit :banghead:

View attachment 997712

View attachment 997713

edit: Sorry Noel, I have no credits or time to run the school today.. Will run it next round.. Promise ;)

Activity here is little bit down, hope to see us back again in more entries.. Or I hope some of you follow steps that me and @slybynight did so we can race online just for fun..

Have a good day/night everyone :cheers:
Not for me but thank you guy's.

Last time I raced on line I was way ahead so two idiots blocked the finish line so I could not win.
I haven't experienced any of this so far. I think its because there is quite a lot of things to do to get GT5 online racing these days. You can't simply press a button and off you go. The only people doing it have gone to some effort to be there. It keeps the riff-raff out!

I haven't experienced any of this so far. I think its because there is quite a lot of things to do to get GT5 online racing these days. You can't simply press a button and off you go. The only people doing it have gone to some effort to be there. It keeps the riff-raff out!
I’m glad to hear that it’s changed because when I raced online nobody knew anything about clean racing.

Hi guys, I really like that you continue to race in gt6, I still keep running in gt6, in fact I always run some time trials against my friend Mario8A, and from now on I would like to race with all of you.
Go to page one and check out my school that will be running an event for the next two weeks. SkeagRacingSchool. I would love to get your input on the school and the race that is running in the next two weeks. The focus of the school is clean racing but you can use whatever aids you want. At the end of the two weeks I will declare three winners and you do not have to win the race to end up in P1 just drive clean.If you have any other questions you can ask them off-line to me. I race professionally for 33 years first for Lotus and later for Porsche. I have been a racing instructor for 20 years. Really happy to have you onboard.

Last edited:
wow! I am used to running alone on the track hehehe, racing with other vehicles is very difficult because I am very badly used to touching opponents, I have never respected them I confess, being the AI I only focus on arriving first without paying attention to the driving clean, unlike the time trial that there if I stay on the margins

wow! I am used to running alone on the track hehehe, racing with other vehicles is very difficult because I am very badly used to touching opponents, I have never respected them I confess, being the AI I only focus on arriving first without paying attention to the driving clean, unlike the time trial that there if I stay on the margins
You are the perfect candidate for my racing school I would love nothing better than to have your race at the school..!! Racing clean gives you a totally different Gran Turismo 6 experience

Last edited:
Hi guys, I really like that you continue to race in gt6, I still keep running in gt6, in fact I always run some time trials against my friend Mario8A, and from now on I would like to race with all of you.
Welcome to the challenge hub, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
How is @Mario8A these days? I haven't seen him for a very long time.

Back