The classic car thread (classic car lovers look here!)

What is your favourite type of car?

• Total voters
@Grand Prix

lovin' those photos, especially the last car...i'm gunna gues its an Alfa :) 👍

Edit: I've just seen the first few of that car now i Know its an alfa :) :dunce:

Last edited:
I may not be arround much for the first few days of next week, so i probably wont have time to look at all tha amazing pics that go up, but don't let that put you off from posting here :) .I shall have a look on thurs.

As for now, well my laptop got itself a virus so im having to use my ANCIENT desktop pc which is incredably slow and irritating.

@Grand Prix

lovin' those photos, especially the last car...i'm gunna gues its an Alfa :) 👍

Thanks man! :)

BTW just so you know, posting more than one post in succession is kinda frowned upon around here. ;)

AhrweilerGate_41.jpg

I have to say I like the look of your Camaro

(Check out whats in my RL Garage)

39431_870453132875_9418452_47303107_7501449_n.jpg

Just waiting to get my Matte Gray chip and I'll have my own!

@ Grand Prix

How did you get it to do that ??

Flugplatz at Nurb. I think it actually had air under all 4 wheels briefly but I was a tad late, thought it looked cool though. That Camaro is awesome fun to drive, no TC and no LSD and it will leave sweet skidmarks all over the place, :lol:

looks more like a washing machine........

thanks for the photos 👍

They called it the vacuum cleaner because it sucked air from underneath and blasted it out back to create downforce, its the same way that the Red Bull X1 creates some of it downforce.

The more you know 👍

They called it the vacuum cleaner because it sucked air from underneath and blasted it out back to create downforce, its the same way that the Red Bull X1 creates some of it downforce.

The more you know 👍

don't worry i understood, but it does look like a washing machine don't you think? No...ok just me:)

My humble contribution:

A Lamborghini I'm calmly tuning in (only with parts/upgrades possible respecting the car's era and conception - engine balance, air filters, sports exhaust and intake, etc.)

The Lamborghini Miura "Evoluzione"
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back