The Cover! [56k warning]

• Thread starter Alessio
  • 31 comments
It seems they confirmed this one for the PAL edition, out on december 4th!!!

img_resize.php

đź‘Ť

I could live with that as a cover... Hope they have something similar for the US release.

How many different covers were there for GT3?

f00k I don't care if they just use something that a 5 year old drew. my eyes will only be engorged in the game. Looking at Petter's SWRT car #7 Which they need to change to #1.

... Why is it rated 3+?

And Mr P510's right, release date is the 14th (for the quadrillionth and hopefully FINAL time!) Why would all the stores I ask (Target, Big W, EB, etc) say 14th if that's not the release date?

I like ... but there's already another thread on this somewhere else.

Funny. My first cover design was a rear view of the Ford GT, with nothing else.

Do You Race? - It's rated 3+ because there's no swearing, violence, sex or horror in it. The game is suitable for use by a 3 year old. It's the lowest classification possible. It doesn't mean that a baby could play it well...

Seriously this cover is not totally ugly but I find it a little bit too empty :indiff: . There is too much white on this cover but I like the Ford GT, good car choice.

See ya :sly:

Who knows which ones going to be the offical cover in each region! There are 3 variations of the same GT4 cover (with the GT40 on)......Here are 3 small (very small!) pics of the 3.

The first one (like the one at the start of the thread) will be the PAL one.

The second one I think is the NTSCJ one with the black version lettering and the word 'the drive of your life' (I could not find the full size pic of this one, its in GTP somewhere!).

That leaves the third one......What region is that going to be.....it has the Japaniese age thingy in the top corner (like ESRB rating) so maybe that is the final Japanese one.....who knows! I think this one looks better.....

Sorry they are so small pics.......but what do you think?

Attachments

• PAL.jpg
    PAL.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 33
  • NTSCJ.jpg
    NTSCJ.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 50
  • whoknows.jpg
    whoknows.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 49
I like it very clean. And I love the GT, it was my wallpaper for sometime. SĂŁo Paulo is hosting a Automobile fair this month and the Outdoor for Ford Co. is the GT40 saying that the show is in the fair ground, but it could easily be in an airport... =]

Just an OT, we are also going to have an expo about Ayrton Senna, one of the greatest F1 pilots in history, it starts tomorrow, and they are going to have the McLaren Honda MP4-5B and the Lotus-Renault JPS-1986. I'll try to get some pictures and post it here...

Famine
Funny. My first cover design was a rear view of the Ford GT, with nothing else.

Do You Race? - It's rated 3+ because there's no swearing, violence, sex or horror in it. The game is suitable for use by a 3 year old. It's the lowest classification possible. It doesn't mean that a baby could play it well...
If we add a few 'race queens' (as they're known in the JGTC) on the front grid we could send that rating up a bit :sly: ... And if we add my car to it, there's your horror :crazy: ... And if you lose an endurance race by 0.00000001 there's bound to be swearing 🤬 ... And throwing your controller across the room could hurt someone and/or doing donuts, which really isn't good fo the tyres :banghead: ... wow, and this game only gets a '3+' rating???

Do you race?
If we add a few 'race queens' (as they're known in the JGTC) on the front grid we could send that rating up a bit :sly: ... And if we add my car to it, there's your horror :crazy: ... And if you lose an endurance race by 0.00000001 there's bound to be swearing 🤬 ... And throwing your controller across the room could hurt someone and/or doing donuts, which really isn't good fo the tyres :banghead: ... wow, and this game only gets a '3+' rating???
How often do you lose by 0.00000001 ?

It's happened. Laguna Seca 90 Miles in GT2, I lost by under a second. No swearing as I was doing it a second time and had already won it the first.

The cover of the GT 4 is kind of an art to me :)
but i like the GT 4 with "the driving of your life" slogan it's way better that "the real driving simulator"

Alessio
It seems they confirmed this one for the PAL edition, out on december 4th!!!

img_resize.php

đź‘Ť

I hope they take this cover as the real cover for the PAL version. It's just like Gran Turismo 3, it will make you think again: What's that car on the cover?
I like that.
As you can see ( if you search the GT3 forum ), there were some diffuculties trying to figure out what car was on the cover of GT3. I think we'll get that again.
I like that.

Yes, you're right, but this time is REALLY obvious (unlike GT1 or 2, can't remember) where there was a 20-page thread about people triying to guess the car :)

I think it is kind of symbolic. Plain with no bright or flourescent colours and there is an engine showing not some NOS bottle or 'go-faster' stickers.

Back